NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options
Hi guys!!

My daily allowance is 1950 calories, and I'm looking to fill my calories with low-fat, low-carb, and low protein foods! It's actually really hard! LOL!!!!!

Here's what I currently have on my list!!
-Olestra
-Sugar Alcohols (sugar free treats!!!!)
-High-Fiber!!!!!
-Green Vegetables!!
-BCAA supplements (Genius- zero cals!!!)
-Splenda
-Mio Flavored water enhancers
-100-cal snack packs
-Arctic Zero Ice cream!!!
-Cayenne Pepper
-Herbal Teas
-Coffee with coconut oil
-Multivitamins
-Benefiber
-Fish Oil Pills
-Walden Farms calorie-free mayonnaise!!!

Can't figure out if alcohol is allowed or not- probably unsweetened clear liquor would be OK. Looking forward to other suggestions!!!!!! Party on! !!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could drink 1 tub of metamucil/day and get lots of those fiber gummies....You will probably crap yourself but it should meet your needs since fiber doesn't really count toward your carbs. Good luck.

:drinker:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Nuts are full of the healthy fats that actually work to help you burn more fat try 2 cups of lettuce, 1/8 cup of hulled sunflower seeds, and drizzle it will apple cider vin. its tangy and yummy :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you should really just drink all 1950 calories. Alcohol is low carb, low protein, and low fat. Just avoid beer!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I would think alcohol would be fine. In fact it would actually keep your liver functioning at a high level which would stimulate your metabolism by fooling it into thinking that you were getting adequate nutrition. High liver function has a high causative effect on musculogenesis. You should be able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Muscle weighs more than fat so you may actually gain weight on this diet.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    oh and egg whites for sure
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Nuts are full of the healthy fats that actually work to help you burn more fat try 2 cups of lettuce, 1/8 cup of hulled sunflower seeds, and drizzle it will apple cider vin. its tangy and yummy :)

Maybe you missed when the OP said she wanted low fat......Nuts are loaded with fat......so are sunflower seeds.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking packets of Truvia sprinkled on to sprouted grain bread. And lots of celery. Celery has negative calories. And make sure you record everything "net carbs."
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Fish oil pills aren't low-fat, silly!

Vodka, lots and lots of vodka - that is my suggestion.

:laugh:
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Low fat, carb and protein!!!

What are you trying to accomplish? Usually we hear low carb Or protein, not both.
  • sjohnny
    Options

You should only eat the hulls from the sunflower seeds. The insides are just like corn and have been hydroengineered to provide a high glycemic fat-storing response.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options

too much protein
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Is there any particular reason you're doing a low fat/carb/protein diet?
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    personally i think you need to choose one Macro to have higher then the others.

one of my usual meals is
    Chicken breast
    Broccoli
    Brown rice/ 2 small potatoes

nutritious and not high in Kcals!
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Why are you going low protein?

Low fat isn't good for you though.
  • sjohnny
    Options

Egg whites are almost pure protein. How is that helping with a low protein diet?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Low fat, carb and protein!!!

What are you trying to accomplish? Usually we hear low carb Or protein, not both.

Yeah well, I think it's mostly just lazy to pick one thing to restrict. Obviously there's been success both ways, so I'm gonna knock it out of the park and do both!!!
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Air?

Sounds more appetizing than the majority of stuff on that list.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Why are you going low protein?

Low fat isn't good for you though.

Why do you have to be so mean and judgmental? If you can't offer help you should stay out of the thread.

Reported.
  • Dodgers33089
    Options
    So, your goal is to starve slowly?
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

My daily allowance is 1950 calories, and I'm looking to fill my calories with low-fat, low-carb, and low protein foods! It's actually really hard! LOL!!!!!

Here's what I currently have on my list!!
    -Olestra
    -Sugar Alcohols (sugar free treats!!!!)
    -High-Fiber!!!!!
    -Green Vegetables!!
    -BCAA supplements (Genius- zero cals!!!)
    -Splenda
    -Mio Flavored water enhancers
    -100-cal snack packs
    -Arctic Zero Ice cream!!!
    -Cayenne Pepper
    -Herbal Teas
    -Coffee with coconut oil
    -Multivitamins
    -Benefiber
    -Fish Oil Pills
    -Walden Farms calorie-free mayonnaise!!!

Can't figure out if alcohol is allowed or not- probably unsweetened clear liquor would be OK. Looking forward to other suggestions!!!!!! Party on! !!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

I heard water is pretty good.... :noway: