NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• iampanda
    iampanda Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Air?

Sounds more appetizing than the majority of stuff on that list.

yep, not eating at all is also another option.

Sorry but with a stupid question you are likely to get stupid answers.
    Low everything isnt good for your health, you may feel better about yourself for losing weight but your body will not be healthy

That's REALLY rude. I am not starving- Obviously I said that my goal is 1950 calories!!!!! I'm just finding it hard to find foods that fit nicely!

BTW I thought of another one- sugar free jello with fat-free cool whip.

And yet, many of these low fat, low carb, low protein options are not healthy at all. Many are filled with excessive amounts of chemicals and artificial sweeteners. You really should talk to a registered dietician or a doctor about your ideas.
  • onefuzzy
    onefuzzy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You should go talk to a nutritionist. I dont think depriving yourself of any of those things are good in the long run. I am an all or nothing type of person too, but you do need fat, protein and carbs to stay healthy and build muscle.

Please try and stay away from all of the artificial flavoring and products, they are not good for you either.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    51-5xS22y0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You could try this zero calorie whipped peanut-flavored spread! It got 11 five-star reviews on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-Peanut-Calorie-Free-12-Ounce/product-reviews/B000X1Q1G8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Especially good if you like incorporating food in sex. Total guilt-free experience.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    LOL BEAN
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    watttaaahhhh. crystal light. those yam noodle things. calcium chews--in moderation, the carbs add up. haha
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Find the nearest tree. Strip off all it's bark and start gnawing.
  • JennWeighZen
    JennWeighZen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Air?

Low everything isnt good for your health, you may feel better about yourself for losing weight but your body will not be healthy

That's REALLY rude. I am not starving- Obviously I said that my goal is 1950 calories!!!!! I'm just finding it hard to find foods that fit nicely!

No, I beat you to your own suggestion. I win.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Watermelon?

On a serious note to the OP, your food looks incredible--you are so spot on and I'm totally jealous!
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I believe in education and hard work- I am not interested in any quick fixes, silly fitness schemes, miracle pills, or unhealthy attitudes. Please don't friend me if you're on that path- we won't be compatible.

I'm honest and I don't sugarcoat and I appreciate friends who do the same, but I like nice people too! I'm sarcastic and I have a potty mouth, I might not be the best support if these things offend you.

My Nutrition Philosophy:
    Eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, grains, 1g protein/lb LBM, and fats. Have treats, but not all the time. Treats should be a treat, or they would be called regulars.

WHERE DID THIS COME FROM??

^^^^^ This, from the OP's profile page...this thread IS a joke, right? Better be...lol.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Why isn't water on that list...or are you drinking the Mio strait out of those little bottles?
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Air?

^and you think that is healthy? Really?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Air?

I thought this was a joke. Now I'm just confused.
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dodgers33089
    Options

I think everyone here is very interested to see how you manage to consume 1950 kcal in a day with low macronutrients in everything. Even more than that, I'd be surprised to see if you were not in a hospital after a few months too

And yes, you would be starving because you don't seem to grasp there is more to food than just calories. "Nutrients" are extremely important, they are the things in food we need to survive/develop healthy bodies
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that rubbery treat - shirataki noodles - it's pure fiber & water.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Why isn't water on that list...or are you drinking the Mio strait out of those little bottles?

No, lots of water, for sure. I just left it off the list 'cause I thought it was a given. Dr. Oz says I need half my bodyweight in ounces, so that's what I shoot for every day, except I double it. The math gets confusing though.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    Why are you going low protein?

Low fat isn't good for you though.

Why do you have to be so mean and judgmental? If you can't offer help you should stay out of the thread.

Reported.

sorry dude but people are looking out for the health and well being of a fellow MFP user, sometimes honesty is the best policy.

LOL at 'reported'

this is not discrimination, sexual/verbal abuse or aggressive behaviour. It is very sound information that the OP needs to know

The OP is on her own journey. If you can't take her right to decide what's right for her body into consideration then maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself. Everyone is different and if this diet works for her then who are you to judge?

like my comment said we are looking out for the welfare of the OP.
    Many people have also stated sarcastic comments, i have backed my comments up with information.
    Good health is paramount to any diet, thats the whole point of it!
    But it really is unfeasible that what the OP is asking for for her Macro allowance.
    Like a fellow poster said, seek a nutritionalists advise they will tell you that the plan you have is not the right one for ANYONE.
    Everyone is different YES, however basic nutrition is the same for everyone, just depends on your goals and activeness for the Cal intake
  • Dodgers33089
    Options

Carbohydrates! can't eat that
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that rubbery treat - shirataki noodles - it's pure fiber & water.

I was just going to suggest those.

Also, jell-o has protein in it.
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options

HAHA... I did mention that! :laugh:

Mio... out of the bottle.... hahaha