NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    All your suggestions so far have been amazing, but why the 1900 cals? I would suggest around the 400 mark, that way you'll lose the weight so much quicker and retain muscle at the same time.

I just don't understand these people that want to eat so much food. I feel full on 700 calories... any more and I'm just being greedy. Why would you want to slow your weightloss down when you could be losing 10lb per week? *smh*

Because muscle weighs more than fat.

Ahhhh I see.... so what you're actually trying to say is that 1lb of muscle weighs more than 1lb of fat. I get it now! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
    I'm here to "help"

Muscle has a higher density then fat, take a piece of muscle and fat the same size, weigh it and the muscle will be heavier

Exactly. Muscle weighs more than fat.

you will probably say i'm calling people stupid again or reply with "reported"
    but i was putting it into a way that is easier to understand then just a vague comment that has 5 words.
    you reply back now yes?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I see.... so what you're actually trying to say is that 1lb of muscle weighs more than 1lb of fat. I get it now! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

An easy way to remember it is that a lb of muscle is like a lb of lead, and the fat is like a lb of feathers. Of course 1lb of lead is gonna weigh more than 1lb of feathers...feathers are super light!

Oh, OP! you could eat feathers!! I don't think they have any fat or carbs, but they might have trace amounts of protein. Not sure though

That doesn't seem like an easy way to remember that at all. You need some sort of hook....fat and feathers aren't enough alike to make this a good memory trick. Might want to work on a mnemonic around the letter F.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    All your suggestions so far have been amazing, but why the 1900 cals? I would suggest around the 400 mark, that way you'll lose the weight so much quicker and retain muscle at the same time.

I just don't understand these people that want to eat so much food. I feel full on 700 calories... any more and I'm just being greedy. Why would you want to slow your weightloss down when you could be losing 10lb per week? *smh*

I'm here to "help"

Muscle has a higher density then fat, take a piece of muscle and fat the same size, weigh it and the muscle will be heavier

you will probably say i'm calling people stupid again or reply with "reported"
    but i was putting it into a way that is easier to understand then just a vague comment that has 5 words.
    you reply back now yes?
    Yes
  • MoreBean13
    Options

An easy way to remember it is that a lb of muscle is like a lb of lead, and the fat is like a lb of feathers. Of course 1lb of lead is gonna weigh more than 1lb of feathers...feathers are super light!

Oh, OP! you could eat feathers!! I don't think they have any fat or carbs, but they might have trace amounts of protein. Not sure though

You could eat small quantities of lead also - mineral are important. Women should limit their lead consumption. Men should eat more lead for their pencils.

Pencils are made of graphite in this century.
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I hope this is a joke because if it's not you are
  • sjohnny
    Options

You could eat small quantities of lead also - mineral are important. Women should limit their lead consumption. Men should eat more lead for their pencils.

Pencils are made of graphite in this century.
    Once again, technology passes me by.
  • sjohnny
    Options

Rude and totally uncalled for.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Low blow. Color me unappreciated.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

ever heard of the first amendment to the United States Constitution?
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    VODKA. (:
  • MoreBean13
    Options

LOL WUT
  • sjohnny
    Options

Ever hear of the rules for posting on this site?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    The declaration of independence means it doesn't apply to Brits.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

Restriction of free speech cannot be in place.
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Haha @ the logic......1lb of lead weighs the same as 1lb of feathers....1lb is 1lb is 1lb......or course it will take a much larger VOLUME of feathers to weigh 1lb than the volume of lead to weigh 1lb.

How can you possibly think that 1lb = 1lb? Try being a woman. 1lb of weightgain = 5lb. DUH
  • Dodgers33089
    Options

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?

:laugh:

That's all

:laugh:
  • sjohnny
    Options

Restriction of free speech cannot be in place.

Ever hear of the Mayflower Compact?
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

if you are reading in the USA then the bill of rights still stand. Not a dig at you and if i am wrong then i apologise.
    But free speech is free speech.
    I believe i have not been offensive, aggressive or harassing.
    We have had a good debate that seems the be getting personal, with reporting of posts and twisting of others words to defend the OP.
    Like many have said before it is in the best interests of the OP everyone has in mind and are advising not to follow through with what she is planning
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options

I'm here to "help"

Thank you for this! Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

For the OP - I've been on a full macro low diet (FML Diet) for some time now. I've kept net cals at 1000 while building lean mass and targeting the stomach area for spot reduction fat loss. Has been working like a champ. Good luck and keep the press on.
  • sjohnny
    Options

if you are reading in the USA then the bill of rights still stand. Not a dig at you and if i am wrong then i apologise.
    But free speech is free speech.
    I believe i have not been offensive, aggressive or harassing.
    We have had a good debate that seems the be getting personal, with reporting of posts and twisting of others words to defend the OP.
    Like many have said before it is in the best interests of the OP everyone has in mind and are advising not to follow through with what she is planning

Did you learn that in your Constitutional Law class? No? I didn't think so.