You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    During your romantic getaway to a remote cabin in the woods you hike a mile and a half to get a signal so you don't lose your streak of days logged in.

HAHAHA best one yet!
    These responses are all fantastic :)

and then get really excited when you can log said hike...and then sad when you don't know what "pace" you hiked at, or if there was enough incline to count it as mountain climbing...so you start a thread about how to log it. Then get butt hurt when the thread derails. Then you start thinking about if you should eat back those hike calories....I mean how would you ever lose weight if you did that? so you start another thread...only to get butt hurt again...
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

OMG YESSSS!!!!!!

hahaha, hell yeah!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    TMI Tuesdays are your fav days then when the day hits and no one has posted a thread you pray someone does
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

OMG YESSSS!!!!!!

hahaha, hell yeah!

I do this with my sister, she gets so aggravated with me! I also log on before I check my work email..and I have a smart phone...still do it!! LOL
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    1. You log in sex as an exercise
    2. You get mad that you can't log in one of something. Ie a chocolate chip
    3. You log in you run while your one the treadmill
    4. When someone offers you a treat. you check MFP to see if you can afford it
    5. You log your food at the dinner table, even if there are others around.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    When you hear things like "journey" "starvation mode" "cleanse" and "wraps/shakes/supplements" and you just get some popcorn and watch the drama unfold.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Your eye twitches when people say they want to "loose" weight...

^^^ haha this is so legit
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!

^^^^^I so learned this today too and boy that is great!!!!^^^^
  • Jamielynn_77
    Jamielynn_77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You weigh yourself and get excited that you lost a lb just so you can update your weight on mfp.

sooooooo guilty!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    If you've ever compared the amount of weight you've lost to an elephant penis, a human head or the world's largest ball of tape!
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Oh and heres something I commonly do:

My husband is like "lets eat this or that" and I am like "that's too expensive" and he's like "no, I just got paid yesterday" and I am like " I mean expensive in calories"

hahaha
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    if you know exactly how many calories are in your go to breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner without having to log it.

heck yeah!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    *twitch*
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    you actually get excited about getting a food scale and a HRM for Christmas.......

Oh heck yeah! Or your Xmas list is full of stuff like "new exercise bras, yoga pants, fanny pack for when I walk the dogs, etc".
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    ...you;'re sick to death of seeing people in a "plateau"
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Options
    1. You log in sex as an exercise
    2. You get mad that you can't log in one of something. Ie a chocolate chip
    3. You log in you run while your one the treadmill
    4. When someone offers you a treat. you check MFP to see if you can afford it
    5. You log your food at the dinner table, even if there are others around.

LOL! I keep threatening to wear my HRM during #1. But totally lie about duration time when I log it....
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    ...you see the word "journey" one more time you'll go postal.

OR

...your workout gloating with your FL is worse than a lockerroom full of jocks.

OR

....you understand what NSV means and use it regularly. (people really look at you weird when using that in normal conversation)
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Options
    I've got one: Anyone else start bargaining with themselves about food if they beef up their exercise for the day?

Example: "So you want to eat that Cheeseburger for lunch? Oh, ok... but you have to kill at least 400 calories in Zumba later tonight to be able to 'afford' it".

DEAL.
  • Lisa6206
    Lisa6206 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ROFL I'm so guilty of 98% of these!! Just can't get my darned F5 button to work! lol I really do need to update my Christmas list!! =0)
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fb? Whats facebook? All my real friends are on MFP. LMAO!