You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of so many of these! Too funny...

You might be a fitness pal if.... You prefer to do all the cooking yourself so you know exactly what went into the meal OR if you do eat something someone else made you grill them on ingredients and amounts. I do this to my coworker. It drives her crazy... Lol
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You "accidently" gain a pound, and REFUSE to log your weight again until you have lost the 1 pound, + part of another.

This is me lately...
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Oh, I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe right now. How about:

You refuse to try the samples at the grocery store because you can't log it.
    You talk about your "NSV" to people, and they look at you like you are from outer space.
    You wake up in a cold sweat because you had a dream you went over your calories.
    You feel like you are cheating if you don't log your Diet Coke, pickle slice, or teaspoon of mustard.
    You panic on the treadmill when you notice your phone is nearly out of battery because you are afraid it will die before you can log your workout.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    IF you write your calories burned and time spent on the eliptical at the gym so you can log it later.

If you do a lot of food math!

and if you have nightmares of pigging out on sweets and actually feel guilty in your dream! AHH hate that!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    When you get done with your workout, make your protein shake and the four year old asks for a drink and you tell him "Yeah, but only a little bit". Because then you know the other two are gonna want some too and I need those grams of protein! I must get my protein, especially after my workout because everybody knows you need to have protein after a workout or you just won't grow any muscle!
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you log your food on MFP before you eat it. Just to make sure it fits into your days allotment :drinker:
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You take a package of crystal light to the bar with you to mix with the lowest calorie vodka you can find because if you are going to drink your calories, you want the calories in the alcohol and not in the juice.

cheers :drinker:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    ...you hear the holiday song "Walking In A Winter Wonderland" and in your mind, it's "Walking In A Winner's Onederland".
  • freedski1
    freedski1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Soooo guilty!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You go to the store and forget what you went for, cause the new runners magazin is out!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You have ever accidentally bleached your arm hair trying to clean the blood out of your backseat after killing a hooker.

Am I right?

Wait, what site is this?

peroxide for the stain. bleach for the DNA

I love you... :love:
  • marena_kaye
    marena_kaye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

done it!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    ... your wife puts the wrapper by your plate from the fish packet etc when she serves your evening meal with a list of other ingredients with weight in grams.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

AND She gets pissed about it lol!
  • joyundefined
    Options
    ...you hear the holiday song "Walking In A Winter Wonderland" and in your mind, it's "Walking In A Winner's Onederland".

LOL.
    Or you put songs on your playlist that matches the beat of your pace on the treadmill just so you can motivate yourself to get on the damn thing.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    ... you let a cup of coffee go cold but you drink it because you already logged it.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    ...when you steal a bite of your 6 year old's funnel cake and he asks in a very serious voice if it's your cheat day.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    - you don't have a cheat day
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    If you've talked another MFP member down off "the ledge" because they're considering quitting MFP. :smile:

If you kik'd or texted a friend before, during or after devouring something you shouldn't have.

If you've determined what time of day you weigh the least through several attempts of trial and error.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    you are sooo sick of seeing the word journey when someone tries to friend request you. its not a friggan journey. its a change of lifesyle ... forever!!!

Guilty of this, but I mend my ways immediately.