Work out EVERY day till December Challenge!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I failed this, was doing very well since the middle of October, now the past 6 days I have been knocked down with terrible lung and sinus infection, haven't been working much and not able to workout at all. Once I fight this I would like to get on track for everyday till the end of the year.

I'm so sorry. I don't think getting sick should count against the workout every day challenge. Or, maybe you could take a short walk - it's still exercise. I got really sick yesterday and was afraid I might not be able to do anything today but I was able to get an easy workout in. You are not a failure!!!

Thanks, getting back into it now! Aiming for everyday from this am till Dec 31, want to end this year on a high note!!!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Rode the recumbent bike for 5 miles, did 200 crunches, some arm work with weights, and played tennis for one hour.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Another quick 3km run with the dogs this morning!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today (Mon 11/26) is squats and core-focused aerobics.

Tues 11/27 - Zumba
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    went for a 1.1 mile walk/jog
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (Tuesday) I went to my cardio barre class, walked to work and back and walked on my lunch break. Today (Wednesday) I did a cardio barre video at home and walked to work and back. Tomorrow is Slim in 6 video in the morning, walk to work and home, and Zumba class in the evening!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Completed a 6km run with the dogs this morning, cough is finally fading and my workout felt great.
  • bcattoes
    Options
    Tues 11/27 - Zumba

Wed 11/28 - squats w/weights, pushups, bench dips, plus some low impact aerobics during my breaks at work.
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    Today 11/29: walked to work and home (40 mins) plus took a zumba class (60 mins)
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Completed a nice brisk 5 km run with the dogs this morning.
  • bcattoes
    Options
    Wed 11/28 - squats w/weights, pushups, bench dips, plus some low impact aerobics during my breaks at work.

Thurs 11/29 - Turbo Fire: 45 min aerobics and 10 min stretch

We are headed to the mountains so I won't be able to log in after my workout, but today will be squats (no weights, not taking them with us), pushups and dips.

And that should complete the challenge. I only missed one day.
  • baramos51
    baramos51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will start today 11/30/2012
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Played tennis tonight, and did some strength training....but I missed yesterday so I missed the challenge by 1 day :sad:
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    Today I walked to work and home and took a cardio barre class
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    I will miss you guys! It was fun! Goodbye November, hello to a healthy December!
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I did it! I've exercised every day since this challenge started and I feel terrific. :). I'm planning to keep my streak going right through the holidays!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Great work all! I am going to keep this momentum up till the end of the year! :drinker: