Where to find Girlfriend

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Once, a man walked up to me in a grocery store, assured me he was not a stalker and then told me I have a "very pretty shape."

It was creepy.

If you see a woman in a grocery store who interests you, strike up a conversation about something benign. Don't be creepy.

...like asking her what size bananas she prefers? :huh:
    Or what size her canteloupes are.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I want to know where to find a boyfriend. If only it was that easy. *sighs*

I will keep waiting. He'll show up one day. So op hold out. You will find her.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Once, a man walked up to me in a grocery store, assured me he was not a stalker and then told me I have a "very pretty shape."

It was creepy.

If you see a woman in a grocery store who interests you, strike up a conversation about something benign. Don't be creepy.

...like asking her what size bananas she prefers? :huh:
    Or what size her canteloupes are.

telling a woman that is holding canteloupes that you really like her melons works 100% of the time. true story.
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Where to find a boyfriend: anyplace where men are around. Just smile at everyone. 10 out of 10 men will respond.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    You are a serial killer, please give up now
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Where to find a boyfriend: anyplace where men are around. Just smile at everyone. 10 out of 10 men will respond.

You guys are really cracking me up. You've made my night. I know, it's sad to say, but oh well..hehehehe
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

^^This^^
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

/thread
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    people make all these suggestions... BUT it really is not that easy to meet decent people lol
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    people make all these suggestions... BUT it really is not that easy to meet decent people lol

But asking strangers on the internet helps. True Story.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My bad, woman not women. Most of my buddies are having kids, getting married, and all that jazz. Oh well I'll be the 55 year old with a 6 year old.

Do women find it strange for instance if you see them in the grocery store and just tell them your name and that you find them attractive?

nah plenty of time to have babies..... my dad was 60 when i was born:)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

/thread
    *dusts off my shoulders*
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Try match.com
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    haha... Dude, don't craigslist!! What a douche! Work, church, friends of friends, a sisters friend perhaps, community events. jobs, if you are nice and cool, u shouldn't have a prob. REMEMBER: shy guys kinda suck man.......
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    haha... Dude, don't craigslist!! What a douche! Work, church, friends of friends, a sisters friend perhaps, community events. jobs, if you are nice and cool, u shouldn't have a prob. REMEMBER: shy guys kinda suck man.......

^^^THIS!!!!! Follow this advice WHATEVER you do, it's obviously from someone with TONS of tact and class!! And cool. And, obviously not shy.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    stop looking........ really " i stopped and just enjoyed being by myself and somehow we found each other...... it happen new yrs night 4 yrs ago ..... we were crossing the road at the same time and he said hello and that was it.
    We now have a 4 month old and he is close to 40 yrs so plenty of time to have babies:)

say hello to a pretty lady at the market.......... don't hold back she may be the one:)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    My bad, woman not women. Most of my buddies are having kids, getting married, and all that jazz. Oh well I'll be the 55 year old with a 6 year old.

Do women find it strange for instance if you see them in the grocery store and just tell them your name and that you find them attractive?
    You don't have to flat out say "i find you attractive". Smile and if they smile back def strike up a conversation, and if she seems at all interested ask her if she'd like to grab coffee sometime.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

You don't have to flat out say "i find you attractive". Smile and if they smile back def strike up a conversation, and if she seems at all interested ask her if she'd like to grab coffee sometime.

resize.php?name=LzM3OC9Tbz8tWW91LWNvbWUtaGVyZS1vZnRlbj8tNGZmYTdhMDlhNmM1My5qcGc=&w=550&h=9999&extension=.jpg
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

if he hasn't figured that out, hes probably gonna be

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png