You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I sure am guilty of a lot of these!! lol
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You decide to have a snack, can't find it in the database, then say f!@k it and don't have any because it's too much trouble to enter it by hand..........:grumble:
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You eat your food in front of the computer while logging it
  • gerirojas
    gerirojas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If you weigh lettuce
  • kaceelawlor
    kaceelawlor Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.

^^^^THIS
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    ... you let a cup of coffee go cold but you drink it because you already logged it.

Hahahaha. I totally do this.

I got a new one...you might be a fitness pal if you measure and log your wine before you drink it. Oh..and then drunk post on your MFP friends' walls.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    - you don't have a cheat day

Point taken.
  • pattesterman
    pattesterman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HAA Haa Haa
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If you hear the mention of the words, "Eating out", you panic and pre-log to see what you can order lol.

Oh my goodness, YES! I start freaking out when people start throwing around Red Robin or pizza or Outback! Can't we just all go to Subway??????

This is my life!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    ...you've gone out to lunch with someone, and when they ask if you'd like to share their (insert fried/cheesy/greasy/etc food here), you laugh and say, "I would, but I KNOW how many calories are in that."
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    ... your wife puts the wrapper by your plate from the fish packet etc when she serves your evening meal with a list of other ingredients with weight in grams.

Sounds like my kind of wife!
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    .....if you get outta bed early just to see what the scale says!

I get out of bed extra early on weigh day, why do we do this???!!! The damn scale is like a drug
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ..if you can accurately guess your weight before stepping on the scale.
  • jessileak
    jessileak Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You take a package of crystal light to the bar with you to mix with the lowest calorie vodka you can find because if you are going to drink your calories, you want the calories in the alcohol and not in the juice.

Genius!!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    if you log in a recipe that is suppose to have 10 servings then panic after you cook it because the serving size would be too small to satisfy you. So you go ahead and cut it into 8 servings but still only count it as a 10 serving meal because the calorie difference cant be that different , right???............dont lie we have all done it :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    ... you need a smart phone and an internet connection order a meal in a restaurant.

sooooooooooooooo guilty.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Actually I am guilty of many many of these things I must be a really hardcore MFP-er.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    you lose 10 pounds and suddenly you become an expert on fitness and are now a registered dietician marriage counselor
    Haha that's really funny. :)
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    guilty of all the above! and...

wanting to punch the monitor when someone says they have trouble getting in 1200 calories a day! :)

This one right here totally erks me!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You spend more time logging food than you do eating it.

OMG this is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!