Replies

• Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I start ripped in 30 today! Cannot wait :-P x
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When I do it, my HRM says I burn 200 calories. MFP says 270 calories. Pretty big difference.

I go by my HRM. I am 5' tall (+.25" but that isn't in my hrm)

And I weigh 164 lbs.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    HI GUYS!! ..........Heres my photos from the start too the very end!
    You can see the main difference was after the first 10 days and then not much more change from then on although i do think i look my best at the very end and you can see a slight change in my thighs as well on the inside at the end.
    I feel a lot more toned and a lot stronger also i look a bit better than this in person when i look in the mirror.

Let me know what you think :S
    20j2qeu.jpg

Fantastic results!!! Thank you for sharing!!! :)
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    im on day 5 of 30 day shred. MOST days i take a nice walk before I do it.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 , sorted!

Expected to have a few more problems with aches n pains than I have, which is good. I do have a few twinges mind you. Will take me into December before I complete this. Think I will then just carry on doing the three levels on alternate days until the new year!

Hope you are all doing well.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Day 9, level 3 completed! Woohoo!
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Hi everyone! Keep going not long now until the end!!!
    I wana see them result photos haha

i did my day 4 ripped in 30 this morning- it is kicking my butt haha but its soooo good! im loving it :)
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Hi Chloe, Hi everyone,

This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet. I am still ploughing my way thro level 3. Did day 4 today and I actually did a proper sit up, an easy one mind you but managed a good half dozen which means I think my core strength is a bit stronger...yeah!!!! The jumps at the end sound very clumpy but maybe I just aint a rock star yet!

Come on every one we can do this, I want mine finished before 12th December, another night out planned haha!

Ripped in 30 Chloe, can you see any changes yet?
    x
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Yeah it has gone abit quite! come on everyone!

Truxie you can do it before dec 12! go for it!

and i have just finished ripped in 30 week one. going onto week two tomroow i will take a pic in the morning n see but i dont think there is much chnage- week one rippe din 30 was much like level 1 30DS maybe a bit tougher so i think week two will prob kick my *kitten*!!

haha
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    hey everyone..just posting in every 30 day shred thread to keep myself involved and motivated :)

i'm on day 5 of level 2. i had some trouble with my knee at the end of level 1 and actually took a 3 day break. when i came back to it, i did pretty much all beginner moves. i'm happy to report that it's now feeling much better and i am doing the plank jacks and other plyo moves, too. yay!

not measuring until the end because i did some measurements a little into level 1, only to find i was exactly the same. that, plus the recent gain on the scale got me down. so..i'm going blind until the end. good luck all!
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Morning, Got up not too early but did Jillian level 3 day 5. Hubby said there were some strange noises. It was me having to work my butt off. I am now managing some of the easy sit ups. The sumo jumps have me laughing, seeing my sumo belly n other parts jinglingling.

Chloe I think that now you may slowly see the difference as you look really quite toned already and the changes will stay take a lot of hard work. That was supposed to sound encouraging hahah!!!! Did you do your body fat % by any chance, that may be interesting?

rienn84, I always wear elasticated tubular bandage on both my knees when exercising as I have weak knees, It helps loads.
    Good work on level 2. I still do some of the beginner moves as I have realised that I can put more of an effort in with these and I can concentrate on the core a little more.

Happy Monday everyone, keep up the good work!
  • rieann84
    Options
    Day 7 of Level 2 just completed. :D Happy to report that my knees are actually like 100% better..whatever happened must have healed or something.
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    started week two on ripped in 30 today----All i can say is WOW! it kicked my *kitten*!!

feel so good for it though
    was huffing and puffing and groaning haha

Trixie- yeah i think the changes will slow down now i am more toned
    i do still have fat on me though that i would like to see disappear - stomach pouch - inner thighs etc
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Just realised that I didnt add Day 6 on Wednesday. I didn't count it in my cals burned either. Was off out that evening so must have just forgot.

level 3 day 7 today. Huffed and puffed my way through it and was glad that the 20 minutes always flies over.

I am looking froward to doing other things and mixing this up when I have managed to complete level 3 I do reckon that this first '30 days' is just a start as there is still plenty to work with.

Glad your knees are now coping riean84.

Keep going everyone!
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Oh me again, level 3 day 8 - done. Am feeling decidedly flabby today tho. two days to go then I will re-take measurements.

Have a good weekend everyone!:drinker:
  • rieann84
    Options
    done with level 2!! aaannd, i hurt my knee again :( 10hr work shift on my feet tonight. hooray :\
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Oh I am sorry to hear about your knee, maybe you should try the elasticated bandage as it just gives support when exercising.

I managed day9 level 3 today. It killed me. Is it because I can now not wait to complete it!!!!!!
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    I was doing Jillian michaels rippe din 30 - i have completed 2 weeks but today i changed it up and did her- blast fat boost metabolism video and it was AWESOME!

it is definelty worth the try.some toning/strength moves may need to be separately as well but it was so good! i will be doing it again to get my metabolism going for xmas! haha

Trixie have you done your last day yet?
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Oh i might look at the fat boost one, i like to mix things up, do one workout one day, another the next, just to keep me motivated and interested
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Well I have done it, Finished level 3 YEAH!!!!!!!!
    It was still hard work and I will continue going over the three levels again for the rest of December and then see what the New Year brings.
    So I guess for me it is now weigh in tomorrow, including measurements, and maybe photos??????

I am just so glad to have this finished..........

How is everyone doing?