Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    dont know , must be something wrong with me :/
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Because the guy who supposedly loved me and was with for 2 years, left me, because he didn't wanna put up with my ''health problems'' ... And then got back with his psycho ex 2 weeks later. :mad:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Because I choose to be. I would love to find someone, but I've always believed that it is better to be alone than to settle. The right person will come along one day---that goes for everyone :)

Amen girl!!!! exactly where I am.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    cause I was already married once, I don't just want anyone. I want someone who is right for me- my equal. I love mature men, I am struggling to find that. Sorry guys not beig rude, I just like a man who knows what a good woman is and can deliver to her.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Because I was in a long term relationship that ended less than ideally...So it's taken me awhile regroup intrapersonally and emotionally. A year and a half later...I think I've established/refined enough about myself to make a solid partner. Now the challenge is finding a single woman who's mature, moraled, and self-sufficient.
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Because I'm fat. Basically.

When it finally dawned on me that I was my ex's 'dirty little (ha!) secret' and that the reason I'd never been introduced to friends or family (after two years) was because even though he thought I was "totally beautiful" he would "cop a lot of *kitten* for dating" me.... I realised that being fat and dating is pretty much impossible. He was a 6'6", buff, football player and he was ashamed to be seen with me.

Buff guys want skinny girls.... and even big guys want skinny girls. And they get them, to! Not to mention guys my age (early twenties) seem to spend most of their time getting wasted and being *kitten*. So I suppose I'm not losing out on much anyway.

Eventually, I decided I liked being single. No drama, no risk, no effort, no pain. Though I do miss the back massages and the occasional romp... :ohwell:
  • ooshlet
    ooshlet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    because i like it. though if you tell people that when they ask you they assume you are lying!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Because I wont sacrifice my dreams to live someone elses... theirs suck! ( and guys are selfish liars)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Because I wont sacrifice my dreams to live someone elses... theirs suck! ( and guys are selfish liars)

That could be it. Or maybe we "won't sacrifice our dreams to live someone esles" either.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Because I'm just not the relationship type apparently. I get so far along, then either they turn out to be a **** who cheats on me, or I get bored and realise that they aren't "the one". :ohwell:

I'm now choosing to stay single and live for myself, though I still sometimes allow my heart to get stamped on occasionally :cry: don't think I'll ever really learn...
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    And no woman ever has been a selfish liar.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Pretty simple for me. No confidence around girls. I've always been the funny fat guy or "the friend."

This!

Now I'm the funny slightly overweight guy or "the friend" lol
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am single because the handsome attorney hasn't declared that we are "going steady" yet XD
  • suzii32
    Options
    Just so you know there is nothing sexier than a funny guy-no matter what size you are!!!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Just so you know there is nothing sexier than a funny guy-no matter what size you are!!!

Sorry, but having been told i'm the funny guy many times, I don't believe this is true or have never been given any reason to believe this!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

go on , encourage us!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    It's just tough to find someone you're really into these days. And after being cheated on by my x-wife it makes me even more picky :(

But I'm used to it at this point. I'll find someone one day ;)
  • falcon367
    Options
    Women I find attractive don't see me as the same (I'm picky), I refuse to settle and at my age, meeting someone in the same stage of life (empty nester) with the same common interests is exceedingly difficult. I'm destined to be alone and ok with that.
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    His character flaw, not your issue at all. You are beautiful. If you want to lose weight, do it for you, and nobody else. We will never be happy trying to please others.....you might as well try to catch the wind. I spent my entire youth being overweight and not liking myself much. It wasn't until I hit my late 30's (41now) that I started to realize that I am an amazing person who owes it to herself to get the most out of this one body that I have been blessed with.....just as it is, flaws and all.
    Because I'm fat. Basically.

When it finally dawned on me that I was my ex's 'dirty little (ha!) secret' and that the reason I'd never been introduced to friends or family (after two years) was because even though he thought I was "totally beautiful" he would "cop a lot of *kitten* for dating" me.... I realised that being fat and dating is pretty much impossible. He was a 6'6", buff, football player and he was ashamed to be seen with me.

Buff guys want skinny girls.... and even big guys want skinny girls. And they get them, to! Not to mention guys my age (early twenties) seem to spend most of their time getting wasted and being *kitten*. So I suppose I'm not losing out on much anyway.

Eventually, I decided I liked being single. No drama, no risk, no effort, no pain. Though I do miss the back massages and the occasional romp... :ohwell:
  • rachjenn
    Options
    When I was single..
    Having lads as best mates. Wouldn't get approached if out and would like to think this was why!