Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    The list it too long to even start writing it here.
  • kcatlin9
    kcatlin9 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Bob Costas... so many to name, so little time.
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This topic is so so perfectly timed.

Last week I had a ridiculous argument with a 70 yo man who came into work and refused to wear safety gear on site which is both company and gov. legislation. He was being ridiculous and I ended up stopping talking to him. You can guess who won this argument - he eventually put the hard hat and vest on and went to do his business. When he next came in he apologized perfusly then had the audacity to say that he must have caught me at a bad time, to which I responded that in fact he was just being rude and I shouldn't have had to ask him numerous times to do something he knew he should be doing. He then went on apologising and saying how normally he's a really nice guy to which I replied I should hope so. I then relaxed.

Shift forward a week to today. I had been seeing him each day and he had been pleasant. However about an hour ago I had some issues with one of his deliveries. Basically it was contaminated and It took me a long while go work out whether I could accept it or not. He was extremely rude and impatient and I turned to him and said, either you can wait and I can work out if its acceptable or it can be downgraded and you can deliver it somewhere else which is going to cost you time and money. That shut him up.

SUCKER PUNCH TO THE FACE!!!!!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    The creator of this skin tag removal commercial....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydwbumpiRrk
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Its not a person I'd like to punch, it is the autism that affects my little boy.
  • Felicity94
    Options
    I would like to punch all those girls who made fun of my weight in the face.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i kinda would punch anyone in the face right now. im just in a face punchy mood
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    i kinda would punch anyone in the face right now. im just in a face punchy mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_G_K5ucoQI
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i want to punch every bee in the face....

listen to dane cook to understand that one.
  • 4theluvofmybody
    4theluvofmybody Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you're talking seriously, I can think of a few people I used to be friends with who deserve a good punch or roundhouse kick to the face. I'd much rather poke my boyfriend. :) He's very ticklish and it's so funny to hear him giggle and beg me to stop!
  • People who use "who" where they should use "whom."
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I would like to pecker punt Ndamukong Suh for kicking Matt Schaub in the peaches.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    People who use "who" where they should use "whom."

whom you be tawkin bout?
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Super-rich politicians who think super-rich people should pay a smaller % of their income than the rest of us.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Everyone in Washington D.C. who has served more than two terms, the officiating crew of Super Bowl XL, Bob Costas, Alex Rodriguez, Ben Roethlisberger, but most of all... Howard Shultz.
  • Vector_Space
    Options
    Super rich politicians who pretend that taxing the rich more will make any dent into the trillions they spend a year. Just a ploy to tax you more next.
  • moon791991
    Options
    Its not a person I'd like to punch, it is the autism that affects my little boy.

I cannot believe what I just read.
  • moon791991
    Options

I cannot believe what I just read.

Please, never make your child feel like there is something wrong with him. I really hope you dont do that.
  • Kfields09
    Options
    My kids father/ my not so better half. I have been taking care of his mother for the last 3 days. I am sitting here in the er with her and he calls to let me know it is bull**** that I am not home because our son is coughing keeping him up and he cant go downstairs because he might not hear the baby. People I picked a winner I mean really it is your mother
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'd like to punch my ex's aunt in the face for telling my five year old that I am going to hell and that she won't see me in heaven. For also saying my mom is going to hell too. I wanna punch her for making my five year old think that my dad abuses her. And I wanna punch the aunt for telling my daughters that they should hit and call my parent names.

Yea. I'm a touch angry...