You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    ....if you find yourself digging, scraping, and licking the bottom of a greek yogurt cup to get every last bit because, hey, you already entered the calories into your food diary and you might as well get your money's worth!

^ Guilty!

... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.

Guilty of Both
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You spend more time on here than twitter and facebook combined

Yup, throw in email and work email and work ingeneral and that is me.
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    roll your eyes when you see someone burned 100 calories doing 5 minutes of "calisthetis, vigorous" :noway: bc u know it doesnt make sense :laugh:
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    u spend more time on mfp than fb bc fb sucks now
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    When you think " why is my husband going for a run, when he doesnt have an MFP account?"

omgggggggggg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    u judge ppls grocery carts wondering why they're eating X calories
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    u judge ppls grocery carts wondering why they're eating X calories
    :huh:
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ...you log your food and exercise on this site. AMIRIGHT?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You stop in a convenience store for coffee and start eyeing the candy bars, then think "I haven't had enough protein today, maybe I should get a protein bar instead." Who the hell does this?! Well, I did. :huh:

Also, talking about your friends on your FL like you've actually spent the day hanging out with them IRL.

I'm guilty of about 95% of the things posted in this thread! :bigsmile:
  • Valera0466
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

yep this is truth :) lol

Oh Yeah!
  • Valera0466
    Options
    .....if you get outta bed early just to see what the scale says!

But first you have to take a potty break! Don't want any excess fluid messing with the count.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    When you have personal friends also trying to lose weight and they have joined MFP and are complaining they aren't losing :sad: . Then you look at your friends list and see they haven't logged in for the last 3 days, 1 week, 1 month. Geeeesh! :grumble:
  • Valera0466
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!

I didn't know that either. I love keystrokes but I don't know any of the F# keys. woo! :)

Its official! I am now a fitness pal. Thanks for sharing the F5 button. You guys ROCK! :)

Don't forget the windows+L combination keys to make your screen immediately dark if someone walks in on you at work and you're reading MFP. Now of course I've NEVER had that happen, but just in case some of you need a trick or two:wink:

Even better just use windows+d and it minimizes everything and just shows your desktop without locking you out

Awesome! Thanks
  • beekuzz
    Options
    If everyone in the house gets their meal after all items have been weighed.

AND

If, after weighing an item, it is off by just 1/2 an ounce, you rush back to change your portion to get back those 20 cals to spend on something later. All this being done, BEFORE eating your delicious hot meal!
  • SkinnyRuthy
    SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

Totally guilty of this!!!

If you stand looking at packages in the grocery store over and over to make sure that the ingredients/calories are mfp approved
  • beekuzz
    Options
    If you can't find anymore whole chips, crackers, etc. in the package to count for your serving size, you start all over with the scale with the setting on grams. Because . . . two 1/2 crackers might not be exact enough and you might go over. :noway:
  • SkinnyRuthy
    SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    If everyone in the house gets their meal after all items have been weighed.

AND

If, after weighing an item, it is off by just 1/2 an ounce, you rush back to change your portion to get back those 20 cals to spend on something later. All this being done, BEFORE eating your delicious hot meal!

LOL I'm totally guilty of this as well. pfft, hahahah!
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Youre drunk and think "oh ****, I need to log this"

Hahaha yes.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    some food falls off your plate and you nearly punch your dog in the head so you can get to it first and eat it before he does.
    Not caring that it fell on the floor :)

Oh yeah, I think she just learned that she really cannot beat me, to get the food that is mine!
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Your eye twitches when people say they want to "loose" weight...

Hahaha!! This bothers me so bad!!