Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    The locksmith that was dispatched from the 24 hr roadside service we called Sat after I did my 1st 5k run and lost my car keys somewhere on the 3.2 mile route. He said 20-30 mins. Showed up 4 HOURS later and then after we had been out in the wind, rain, and cold waiting on him he shows up with an attitude and tries to more than DOUBLE the price on us. So we called another company. I think he deserves a donkey punch. I wish I'd called the other company sooner but the 1st guy kept saying he was on his way and for some misguided reason I felt obligated to use his services once I agreed to have him come out. Douche bag didn't care we were in tee shirts cuz who bundles up to go for a run?
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My nephew's 'baby momma' - he wouldn't marry her after she deliberately got pregnant - she dumps him, immediately finds another guy to knock her up, they get married, she has another baby - then HE divorces her and gets custody of THEIR two kids - she dumps my nephew's son on HER mother - and seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

:explode:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    the people who comment on people's diaries saying "fantastic work" etc when the poster has only eaten 650cals during the day.. seriously?! would love to poke them in the eyes and say read it properly and make sensible comments - not one that could be seen to encourage serious under eating!!

and also would love to kick my accommodation managers up the backside to get them to sort my heating out.. this is the 2nd week now where my heating hasnt worked properly =/ my onesie is starting to get too cold!!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My co worker who even though he has known his schedule for a month suddenly couldn't come in today because he was "tired" and left me and my other coworker to work two days in a row of 10 hour shifts with no breaks!!! whew! I feel better now!!
  • Lamon_
    Lamon_ Posts: 16
    Options
    The entire Ravens football team.
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    Casey Anthony, Taylor Swift and Mike Jones ...... Im not usualy mean but these ppl are on my list!
  • LeeroyJenkins04
    Options
    Roundhouse kick to Chuck Norris just so I can have bragging rights on Liam Neeson
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Simon Cowell for being a smug little prick.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Darth Vader... he's such a d*ck.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Sarah Palin.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend...
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Chris Brown.

What did Chris Brown do to you?

Well, for starters, he exists.

Who the hell asked you? He beat Rihanna....she took him back....get over it. Its her problem not yours.

Calm down. I'm allowed to imaginary punch whoever I want. *imaginary punches you in the throat*

HAHA! Greatest response ever!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    My best friend's "husband" - in quotes because he can't decide if he is or isn't.

gay?

Can't decide if he wants to be married or not - loves her but wants to sleep with other women, doesn't want to split their home up but wants to be "happy", wants to fix their house up so that it will be ready to sell "if they don't work out" - What committed husband talks like that?!

Yuck.
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My neighbors. Seriously, they're a**holes.
  • tachyon_master
    tachyon_master Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Julia Gillard.

Ugh. For someone who is living in an unconventional relationship herself, who is she to tell anybody else that their relationship isn't as valid as others?
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    E.L. James.

Do I have to say why?

Oh, and anyone who thinks those books are "the best book I've ever read!"

This clerk in the store was bragging to a customer about how Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey were the best books ever just yesterday! It took all of my willpower not to scream obscenities.
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd like to poke the eyes out of that biawch who is always staring me down in the mirror! I mean, who the hell does she think she is anyways????
  • Rmbleasdal21
    Options
    At his current moment...hell, most of the time, I'd like to punch my fiance' in the face. Ask him...I tell him so daily. :)
  • Noflexing
    Noflexing Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Casey Anthony, Taylor Swift and Mike Jones ...... Im not usualy mean but these ppl are on my list!

all the others are fine but please leave taylor swift alone :D

I would like to punch the guy who made the gangnam style song. that song is terrible, i don't understand how so many people like if they don't understand the language. what the hell?
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    whoever crated haagen- daz salted caramel truffle icecream!