Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    the fatty in my office

Really? "fatty"? Awful thing to say!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Jimmy Fallon for ruining every skit ever.

Every member of Nickelback.

The guy who does the Anna's Linens commercials. I don't know why, but he irks me.
  • strangewebby
    Options
    My sister gets a throat punch for deciding that drugs were/are more important than raising her son.
  • Tonnenator
    Tonnenator Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I want to punch this guy in the choir at college straight in the face and knock out both of his gappy, crooked front teeth. He is a primadonna and thinks he runs the whole thing and even corrects the professor. He sits on the top row with his arms spread out and laughs at people and corrects their singing. He is butt ugly and thinks he's like God or something. He keeps screaming at me in public places and his gossip has turned people against me. I seriously want to knock his ancient cemetary grave marker teeth STRAIGHT.
  • jenpen542
    Options
    jenelle from teen mom. how can you not be there for your child?
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Today I would like to roundhouse kick my Dad in the head. :angry: He called me a fat *kitten* ... AGAIN!!! :explode:
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My cat.. If it weren't animal abuse I would punt her Christmas tree climbin, midnight yowlin *kitten* straight thru a window... Someone get me some ******** midol!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Lindsey Lohan......and her father and her mother and her agent and her lawyer and the judge that always gives her a second chance oh and the cops that routinely believe " she wasnt driving ".........if I had done all the things that crazy over paid lack of talent has done, I'd be in prison Fu$% my new bed body, Bubba.
  • hugsplusdrugs
    Options
    My ex-best friend.. he needs to grow the hell up.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I just drank two glasses of wine. I LLLOOOVEEE everybody.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Roundhouse kick to Chuck Norris just so I can have bragging rights on Liam Neeson

WIN.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Today I would like to roundhouse kick my Dad in the head. :angry: He called me a fat *kitten* ... AGAIN!!! :explode:

WOW, what an ***hole, he deserves a kick in the head.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Most politicians.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Its not a person I'd like to punch, it is the autism that affects my little boy.

I cannot believe what I just read.

Please, never make your child feel like there is something wrong with him. I really hope you dont do that.
    I think she meant the Autism itself and not her little boy.
    I did mean the Autism itself, not my son. I love him with all my heart and would never hurt or harm him. Also, I don't make him feel as if anything is wrong with him.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Whomever let the show named *****en kitchen be aired on regular TV. WTF is wrong with people? I understand cursing is everywhere, but I liked how "secretive" it was (like when I was a kid). I do not want my kids exposed to it where it was never an issue when I was younger.. seems no one thinks about kids any more. :grumble:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Some a-hole killed a cop in sydney today, I'd like to send him a couple roundhouse kicks.
  • classycouture
    Options
    Adding another one to the list...

The *kitten* hunter who set the illegal trap that killed a family dog. So sad.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    Kesha. However, I'd prefer someone else do it because I don't want to catch anything.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

Trappers are pathetic. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. =\
  • classycouture
    Options

Trappers are pathetic. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. =\

Actually wasn't my dog, was a local family though. I just keep thinking what if a child came across it??