Why women don't date fat guys?

Options
chism21
chism21 Posts: 155 Member
Really give me an answer an someway to change this? that don;t have to do with losing weight

Replies

• chism21
    Options
    ?
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    depends how fat. They won't date obese guys. But guys who are ~30 lbs overweight shouldn't have much of an issue. I find it funny how some women find those lanky hipsters attractive though.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Fat guys are just big guys who haven't cut yet..
  • chism21
    Options
    yeah, but I want to know how those very fat guys get them?
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I donno honestly i was approached by girls back in HS when i was chubby when i think back i am like what the helll??? I didn't even talk to anyone haha. I think it's how you put yourself out there.
    BTW what i can say is never hunch walk straight and look people in the eye like a boss when you talk to them haha
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I never really been into skinny guys. I always prefer my men with some meat on them! But it is mostly about how good they can fish! I don't want no guy that can't fish. He has to be able to keep up with me!

Oh a more serious note....Looks aint everything....its whats inside that really counts!
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    some girls like fat boys bc theyre fun 2 hug n feel like a big fluffy yummy marshmallow.. yayyy!!!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Different people prefer different body types.

Some women like bigger guys. Some women like slimmer guys.

Same goes for men.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    confidence and charm. You'd be surprised how gullible women can be. You'd also be surprised what you can do if you have a silver tongue.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    girls DO date big guys. i feel like its more common to see a skinny girl with a fat guy than a fat girl with a skinny guy
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    It's an evolutionary instinct for females to prefer mates who appear stronger/ healthier to take care of their offsprings.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    That's kind of a blanket statement. There are some of us who do or have dated big guys..my husband is 300lbs. I didn't pick him based on his size/looks, I'm with him because he's funny, kind, considerate, etc.
  • chism21
    Options
    Let's says you are in college and you see a girl you like walking around almost every week how do you introduce to her?
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Some women do date fat guys so the question doesn't stand.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Honest answer? It's not attractive. Most women want to be with someone they're attracted to and most women find fat guys to be unattractive. Sorry, but it's true. Not all women feel this way, but a good amount do.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Cos they need someone to trip when the Zombies are chasing them
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like variety:wink:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    How about asking out the fat girls?
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Let's says you are in college and you see a girl you like walking around almost every week how do you introduce to her?
    pretend to drop your papers and be like "can you help me with that?" or just say hi :laugh:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Personality and being/trying to be healthy is what is important/attractive in my opinion. So what if he is a little overweight? :flowerforyou: