Why are you single?

Options

Replies

• keithmustloseweight
    Options
    Because I'm totally sexually oblivious when women make advances towards me or show any interest. To the point that one attractive girl I'd only known for a few hours stripped down to her underwear infront of me and started rubbing herself on me and I asked if she wanted to go get some dinner.. not because of chivalry.. but because I was hungry.

FML.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Well, because the guy I want is out there, just don't know where.

Because at the moment it's easier than getting involved with someone.

That and everyone I am around isn't a person I would consider on dating.

When I am told, and I quote now, "Woman shouldn't have any rights and be in the luandery room...." Is where I put my foot down.

Apperently, I have only jack *kitten* to pick from.

*sweat drops.*

I don't have high standers, just don't expect me to be your mother and what not. Nor am I going to be a stay at home mother.

Reasons why I stay single.
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm very introverted and not good at structured social stuff. I can talk to girls, I can flirt, I can tell jokes and I'm witty and smart and... the problem is I don't know when a girl is "feeling it" in return and I never make a move. I'm just waiting for the right girl to roll her eyes at my indecision and take control...
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Due to my weight I've never had any confidence in myself and my body and never out myself out there to meet anyone. I know that size can matter, but confidence matter more, and if you have none in yourself no one else will.
  • mamanks
    Options
    Because my husband turned out to be an *kitten*@&le.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Because I'm two times divorced and not willing to chance a third strike. However, once I stopped being so damn picky, I found the best relationship I've ever had. Neither one of us wants to get married, nor live together - too damn set in our ways. But, we spend three or four days a week together, and in between we take some time to ourselves get our chores done and enjoy some downtime. It's been working great for over five years now. Ciao, Marc
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Because I have no luck at all. :grumble:
  • JulieHig
    JulieHig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm tall and come off with a strong personality which I have been told is intimidating to men. I have my own house and fix my own stuff, I've had a couple male friends tell me that I won't get a man because they won't feel like they have anything to offer me. Plus, I am shy and don't ever go out... so I guess my only chances is with the UPS or Fedex man :)
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Because I have no luck at all. :grumble:

DItttttoooooooo
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Because no one asks me out lol. Probably the main reason is I live in the middle of NOWHERE. I swear...I really have a lot to offer and very little "baggage"....but my location limits my possibilities...and I can't move due to my job. :yawn:
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My picker is broken and those that pick me are psycho. Lovely.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    I'm selfish. I have other plans.
  • dhv5688
    dhv5688 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find someone interested enough to get to know me. And when I do... I'm in the friend zone. Oh well... I guess it will happen, when it happens.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Been married twice and both of them walked out. First one chased anything in a "skirt." Second one couldn't leave the drink and drugs alone and was abusive to my sons. Can't find that loser to divorce him, though he's been gone11 years now. Have become rather set in my ways, but if a good, honest, Christian man came along who could love a woman who wears hearing aids and is a type I diabetic, I might just snatch him up. Don't expect that to ever happen.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    because prince charming is a myth

It's actually because women's idea of prince charming is a myth.

I have 2 friends that are single, well educated, have great jobs and are constantly told by women "you're not my type"....

WTF more do you want? The guys are smart, decent looking, can provide financial and emotional support but do not have 6 pack abs. They would love nothing more than to partner with someone and travel, buy a big house and have the dream...but women are always looking for "something else".

I thank god every night I am not single....could not handle the BS

These men are approaching the wrong women.

"These men are approaching the wrong women." <<<---- agreed
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm harder, better, faster, stronger alone.

(Lol. Also, lazy, slow, & weak when I want to be, with no daily judgment.)

This...and at my age, the dating pool is rather fished out, and I'm not willing to settle.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Because I can't find a woman willing to consider a 30 mile bike ride a date. :laugh:
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Because I can't find a woman willing to consider a 30 mile bike ride a date. :laugh:

Too bad you're too young for me. :wink:
  • samerzz16
    Options
    Because med school doesn't allow me to keep a relationship since Im moving around so much. I also refuse to try long distance because every time I have tried it in the past, I have gotten screwed over :-/
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I think main reason is I'm fat!!!!
    Other is I'm too shy and introvert.:ohwell:
    All the Fine boys in my touch are now committed...... :cry: :cry: