Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

For those of us with only 10-30 pounds to lose....

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    I'm trying to lose 25 more lbs! First 10 came off in a month and now I am stuck.

Grrrr.. the 10 lbs I just lost took me this long...................................

May 5th - 162.4 lbs
    May 12th - 159.0 lbs
    May 19th - 156.4
    May 26th - 156.4
    Jun 2nd - 157.4
    Jun 9th - 157.3
    Jun 16th - 157.4
    Jun 23rd - 157.2
    Jun 30th - 157.2
    Jul 7th - 157.4
    Jul 14th - 155.4
    Jul 21st - 158.3
    Jul 28th - 156.8
    Aug 4th - 156.8
    Aug 11th - 154.7
    Aug 18th - 156.7
    Aug 25th - 157.4
    Sep 1st - 157.4
    Sep 8th - 155.6
    Sep 15th - 154.8
    Sep 22nd - 153.8
    Sep 29th - 153.4
    Oct 6th - 152.8
    Oct 13th - 154.2
    Oct 20th - 152.4
  • susana67
    susana67 Posts: 8 Member
    yeah I have been the same weight for the last 6 months, despite working out mon-friday solid and counting calories. I've even started strength training for 1 hour and I sweat more doing that than 1 hr cardio - what are we doing wrong!!!! REALLY want to lose the extra before xmas
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Finally lost 20lbs. It was a struggle getting there. Now I'm working on the last 10, and I'm stuck.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Yep. I have about 10-15 pounds to lose...
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    I am so there...tick tick tick...just patiently waiting and working even harder...
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    aahhhh....this looks like my stats.. So frustrating. I am glad I have read about everyone here going through what I am going through. It's so much easier to gain. blah!
  • I just miss eatting regular food it all taest so good i weigh 142 pounds and run two miles 3 times maybe 4 times a day its only been 2 weeks since i watch what i eat but yes its hard.

erika
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    yeah, my last 10 is hard. the body fat thing is also hard too cause i still have a long ways to go. i'm hoping by end of feb that i'm down by 5.
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    I have 12 - 13 pounds to lose ( 5 - 6 kgs). My BMI is a healthy 23 point something right now, but I have a small frame so I need to lose more to be really fit. It is sooo hard to lose these last kilos! I used to lose much faster when I started out. But I am in this for the long run, so patience is the name of my game. :D
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Yup yup here too. I'm halfway there and so frustrated by my own lack of current motivation and how bloody hard these last 5 are. Not to mention I've probably gained a few back now win the holidays. I am struggling to get fit and toned. Everyone always thinks "you're already small don't lose anymore"...it's so hard because I have to be small AND fit for my work and because I know I look my best when I'm slimmer and fitter (toned). I wish people would cut me a break, it's hard to be skinny fat.
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    I should say it is hard to be defined as skinny but flabby
    , I.e.: skinnyfat.
  • Yes! 10 more lbs to go! The only way I could lose it before was to starve myself and don't have the want to do that anymore so the weight would just stay. I go to the gym twice a day now like a freak, although ever since I started doing that, the pounds have been once again coming off. And I'm eating.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,722 Member
    Got about 20 to go, losing at about 3-3.5 pounds a month right now.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    I have two more pounds to lose. I lose about .2 pounds a week on average. Today I ate my TDEE. I know that as long as I'm at my TDEE or lower guaranteed ill lose. Since I figured this out its been so simple!
  • FitLifeDiva
    FitLifeDiva Posts: 34 Member
    Me!! I've been trying for a year now. I have 30 pounds to go!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    *grumble grumble* 11lbs to go, and both the scale and inches haven't changed in weeks. :sad:
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    I little under 10lb to go and yip the last ten or so have been SLOW. Hoping these ones take a little less time, I tend to find I lose in chunks - a month or two no movement - then all of a sudden wooosh!! I guess for now my biggest goal is body recomposition, I wanna be fit baby!
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    I've got around 10lb to go until I reach goal, although I don't know how I'll look when I get there, so might want to drop some more and/or add muscle to tone up.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    [That's sort of what happened to me. I've been gaining and losing the same 3 lbs for a couple of months now. My disciplne is waining. Ugh!!!!!
    [/quote]

omg this is me I am fighting daily with the same 3-4 lbs for weeks now. one day up 4lbs and the next day down 4lbs. I just cant get this thing right?
  • Scorpia1997
    Scorpia1997 Posts: 19 Member
    17 left here. Just need to find the motivation to get this going again! That and money for a tummy tuck, the post-3-kids-stretch marks and loose skin aren't helping!!!! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!