Challenge 10 lbs gone by end of March

Options

Replies

• Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lcouterm - too funny!

Congrats kamanie on reaching your goal and to everyone else for sticking with it and doing so well!

I'm down 7 lbs since I started. Don't know if I'll make it to 10 for the month but it's been a great month anyway. I've been doing C25K and have more energy and generally feel better. I've been trying to eat at least some of my exercise calories but some nights it's actually difficult. My husband laughs and wonders what kind of "diet" I'm on that I actually feel like I need to eat more, but it's working. :drinker:
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and I was down another 1.6 pounds, which puts me at 1.2 pounds away from our goal. SOOO CLOSE!! 5 days until the challenge ends...I guess I won't have a cheat day this weekend! :wink:

Great job everyone! This group has really motivated me! I hope we can set something up for April, too???
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Ruth that is awesome!! I would kill to lose that much from my waist! You go girl!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Thank you. It was good to see it in numbers since my pants size hasn't gone down I am just in smaller pants that are the same size from a couple years ago. I weigh in today and down 2.5 lbs so I have now met the 10 lbs by the end of March. Actually did 12 lbs. i hope that my birthday on Monday doesn't set it back.
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well so glad to see everyone sooooooooooo into this challenge........so at the hopes of some...........lets say we'll start another challenge for April..........anyone interested??
  • yankeegirl83
    Options
    wow! I just read these posts and am so proud of each and every one of you! Congrats to all!

I would definitely be interested in doing the April challenge! 10 lbs by May....sure why not! :)
  • Ellie113
    Ellie113 Posts: 49
    Options
    Count me in..........could do with some motivation right now! :yawn:
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well so glad to see everyone sooooooooooo into this challenge........so at the hopes of some...........lets say we'll start another challenge for April..........anyone interested??

YES!!! Let's do another month...I didn't hit the 10 lb mark, but just having that in the back of my head really helped with making decisions about what food to eat or not eat I should say! Will you be starting a new thread? Or just doing this one?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am up for a challenge for April or even one like 15 lbs by memorial day.
  • carolynshurden
    Options
    ME TOO!!..March is almost over, so let's do it again for April..
  • iwanttb125
    Options
    I haven't lost 10 lbs. but I have lost 5 of them, still working towards it.

140405.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Please post a link to the April challenge if a new group is created!! :happy:
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm in for an April challenge!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Didn't weigh in on Friday because we were on Spring Break and I didn't want to weigh in on a different scale that I am used to. I know I did horribly during Spring break :-( I did continue working out, but I know I ate so much stuff that I should not have ate...this week I'm back on, but I don't think I will reach the 10 lb goal by Friday (my next weigh in date). I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I am definitely in for the April Challenge!!
  • bellabobbie83
    Options
    Hi guys im new to this and im am desperate to get started, can anyone tell me more bout the challenge?
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    I am definately in for an April challenge!
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    I lost my 10 for March. I'm up for the April challange :smile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Since that start of March I've lost a whopping 1 lb! :laugh: Since my first post (Feb 24) I've lost 4. :happy: If I hadn't have gained and lost 7 lbs in between, I'm sure I'd be farther along. Looking forward to April. Good luck everyone!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well hello everyone, here it is the last day of March........wow where did the month go?? Well i'm down 9 pounds for March, didn't quite hit the 10 but thats ok........for all those that are wondering, I did start a new thread for the APRIL CHALLENGE, << thats what its under........to see if we can lose another 10 pounds by May 1st............So if you're up for it...........lets jump into April with a new lease on life, and get those pounds off!!! I'm proud of each and every one of you, we all did sooooooo great this month, so lets keep it up and roll on over to April!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in tomorrow since we don't have school on Friday since it's Good Friday. Don't think I made 10 pound, but hopefully 9..we'll see tomorrow. And I'm definitely up for the April Challenge!!