• McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    women do seem to like my drawl
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Nothings as sexy as this guys !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPh5y1-lQfO5QQcgsbxVmP0578WmOhA2zMhb6I_HeybVXRYzH_-Rog71mh
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    I realized way back when I was a kid..that I had a "thing" for guys with an accent. I would sneak and watch "Benny Hill", late on Saturday nights.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm never had complaints on my & most accents get me weak at the knees among other things... :D
  • 7under2
    7under2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Okay, true story:
    10 years ago in a Boston bar I was with a few friends, two of them were at a nearby table trying to pick up some women. I was at the bar with a female friend and her boyfriend and she was critiquing their approach. It sparked a conversation about what works and what doesn't when trying to meet someone like that. She mentioned a sexy accent was an immediate door opener. So joking around with her I started speaking in a relatively decent mock Australian accent. I kept it up for a while and someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned and this woman says, "I heard your accent.. are you from Australia?" I said I was and my friends went along with it. I proceeded to make up all sorts of fake tidbits about living in Canberra, pretending to not understand football, professing my love for crickett over baseball, and so on. I got her number and a kiss at the end of the night. The following weekend I called her to see if she wanted to meet up and got her voicemail, left my number and another convincing performance of the accent. When she called me back I wasn't near my phone so it went to voicemail... a voicemail message recorded with my real Boston accent. The tirade she left was quite spectacular.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    I am instantly "in lust" with a Boston accent...I just love it! Dream guy is a rugged Boston guy... think Ben Affleck in The Town...I'd do just about anything *shivers* dear God he's sexy!
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The question I want to ask is are accents sexy ??
    Im told mine is but I can't see it if im being honest about it
    I say it's the voice that could be sexy not the accent but im told its the accent would like to no what people think on this mabe post ur voice on hear to so we can all hear different voices and accents ??
    Anyway here is mine let me no what u think

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=x1pWVFzAv6E

I think it's sexy, but I have a thing for British accents :) And when I say British, I am referring to all of the accents. All the variants of the English accents, Welsh accents, Scottish accents and the accents from N. Ireland.

Now my accent, to my own ears, sounds like a redneck/country accent. LOL
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It is mainly the voice for me. If you have a deep manly voice I will find you sexy. Simple. lol But for some people it is the accent, not for me. I love British accents, but I don't find every voice that speaks with an accent sexy.

like prime example. Hugh Laurie, I don't find his accent sexy, although yours is nice. I think more comes into play than just accents for me.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Of courrrse its sexy..... Well first of all who doesn't speak with an accent? Accents are totally subjective of one's place and if you arrrre a native of yourrrr countrrrry and hear an outsider speak, you think that he/she has accent but when you come to his/herr place, it is you who will be heard of as having an accent.

Americans think we have an accent but if they try to come to ourrr place, trust me guys but we will be the ones thinking that you guys speak an accent.

EDIT: Speaking with big rrrolling Rrrrrs :bigsmile:
  • perfecting_emptiness
    Options
    I am american and my husband is from the UK (Birmingham, England to be exact) and he has a sexy voice and a sexy accent. But he does not sound brummy at all. More like a generic English accent lol. And I'm going to be honest the first time I heard him speak I got shivers. I still can't resist his voice even after 8 years. I could see how someone (most likely an American) would think your accent is sexy. To me, you sound like the typical man I hear yelling stuff like "Get stuck in ya *kitten*!" down the football lol But there is a rugged appeal to it :flowerforyou:
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    OMG....your accent is wonderful! That's what made me fall in love with Tom Hardy...and his good looks...and his body....lol
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm an american, studying in the south of France right now...people tell me that my accent (my american accent when I'm speaking French) is very charming. So when chatting with a good-looking man, i totally play it up and ignore my rules of French phonetics!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    if a guy has a british accent he is immediately 50% sexier.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    It's a combination of the accent and voice for me. Think Kate Beckinsale (yummy) vs the queen (yikes). Just listening to the queen gives me the creeps.
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    If someone has a Mainah (From Maine) accent they are 50% less smaht.
  • 7under2
    7under2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am instantly "in lust" with a Boston accent...I just love it! Dream guy is a rugged Boston guy... think Ben Affleck in The Town...I'd do just about anything *shivers* dear God he's sexy!

We're all like that up here. We kicked Affleck out and sent him to L.A. for being too much of a pansy. Same thing with Dane Cook. We let Matt Damon and Marky-Mark back occasionally, though.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    From my french-Canadian ears, I find the British accent sexy...:blushing:

I totally hate the European french accent... we, here actually said they speak in "trou-de-cul de poule" ...I'll let you guys figure it out! :laugh:

But I find soooo cute a anglophone trying to speak french! :blushing:

T'sais, Merci! Toujours sympa d'entendre ça. :noway:
    Don't worry, we think the French-Canadian accent is ... "sharmant". :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGH0MP3m0cA

Germans seem to like the French accent (which I can't get rid off, but French is my 3rd language)
    In English, I have a Nor Cal American accent - can't always win...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My favorite accents are Scottish and Australian. Most guys sound sexy to me with these accents.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    When a man has an accent, I think it is very important to stand close to him and watch his lips move to make sure I understand what he is saying. I like to reassure him that I understood him by putting my hand on his arm and giving it a little pat and squeeze.
    To make our coversation comfortable, I also tend to smile a great deal with him, touch my hair, lean toward him, laugh at his jokes, and lick my lips because they are dry from all my smiling and laughing of course! I'm just doing these things to make sure he knows that I can understand him even with his remarkable, amazing, intoxicating accent. :)

x cough Accents are out of control sexy cough x
    LOL
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    if a girl can talk to me other than drool over my muscles then i don't care what her accent is =)