• twright513
    Options
    muscular ladies are totally a turn on!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    so sexy
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    Sexy is not a physical attribute. It's an attitude brought on by a person's own self-confidence.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    IMO - too much muscle on a girl (or guy) is not sexy. Muscles (as in good definition) on a female are very attractive.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    The more muscular I get, the more attractive and feminine I feel. I actually think muscularity makes beanpoles like me look more curvaceous, with the booty growth and what have you.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m92eqwOhPR1rnumq7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m8iq2s3kLK1qghzw6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ma5dy86Jxq1rx7b82o1_1280.jpg

So's so alpha and swagged out. Love her look.
  • myOWNinspiration
    Options

She must take testerone shots
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Var for sure. I doubt she'd pin test E/C.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

lol'd.

Also, the blonde chick in the last pic is Ella Kociuba.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Sexy, if they have hair or teeth.

Just or? Not hair AND teeth? LOL. Personally I think it is HAWT. And i intend to get as muscular as my lazy *kitten* can get. No, the professional body builder look is not very appealing. But idt that was what anyone who said they liked it had in mind when they said they liked it. Hell, even male pro body builders are kinda...ewwwie.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    Sexy for sure! But the girls in the pics above are definitely on novadex or some type of steroid. I have a friend who is a crossfit chick that looks just like that and is on da juice
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options

gee, ya think?!
  • hello_c_cup
    hello_c_cup Posts: 28 Member
    Options

gee, ya think?!

No, I don't think so. Regardless, though, she is HAWT! :) Female muscle is such a turn on.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Personally, and I do know that I'm virtually alone in this, I think it's turn-off. I've never really liked the look on visible muscles on women, and I absolutely don't want any on myself.

As a side note, I applaud every muscular woman for her dedication and effort. Just because I don't like how it looks doesn't mean I can't appreciate the work that goes into it.
  • c0ffee_l0ver
    c0ffee_l0ver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This isn't just a question for the guys, I wanna hear what the other ladies think too.

I love sculpting and building muscle. But my mom and my sister tell me that muscle looks "ugly" on a girl, or that it will make me too "manly". (They say that too because their men tell them that they don't need muscle)

What do YOU think? Are girls with muscle sexy? or does it become a turn off?

I think a sculpted woman can be very sexy if she does it naturally. I've seen a few women go for hormone therapy (because they couldn't get any more muscle) and they looked a little scary. But if you can naturally build a lot of muscle I think it can be rocked by a woman :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I would so love to be muscular and fit like that Dana chick (pics above)... dayum.

I need serious work on my legs, *kitten* and arms to get to her level!
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i like defined but not competition.
    but hey, as long as everyone is healthy (no juice)
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I must admit I find it sexy. Not the pro body builders who have more testosterone in their system than a man though.

I like figure athletes. There's something sexy about a strong woman.

Girls who squat have the best legs and *kitten* by a green mile
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I must admit I find it sexy. Not the pro body builders who have more testosterone in their system than a man though.

I like figure athletes. There's something sexy about a strong woman.

Girls who squat have the best legs and *kitten* by a green mile

^ This ^
    Girls who squat RULE!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    This

380264_396228137083132_1939165245_n.jpg

is much sexier than this

muscular-woman1.jpg

Girls with muscle are attractive. As long as they have feminine curves like the woman in the top image and don't look all masculine and veiny like the woman in the bottom image. I personally think there's a very thin line between feminine muscle (yes, there is such a thing) and going the manly route. It is possible for a woman to have big muscular arms or legs and still look attractive and feminine instead manly. The problem is steroids. It's physically impossible for women look like the one in the bottom image from just pure weight training. They just don't have the level of testosterone in their bodies to do so and unfortunately the only way is to take those very dangerous drugs called steroids.

So my answer is yes, I think muscles on a woman can be sexy, as long as I can still see that I'm looking at a woman and not be confused as to whether am I looking at a man or a woman.