Awkward moments,...

Options

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    When your 5 year old decides to tell your therapist that "mommy has a ring in her boobie!" :blushing:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    When you're sitting on the toilet and you hear someone else in the stall clipping their finger/toe nails. And then when the both of you come out, you realize its your manager clipping his finger nails in the restroom.

at least he goes in the bathroom to do it...unlike a couple of my coworkers who clip theirs in their cubes....
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    When your husband finds out you had coffee with a stranger you met on Craigslist.

:huh: interesting....
  • sophieclarev
    Options
    When you're at school with your kids and your friend saks really loudly "Holy crap you've lost weight are you on P???"
    (methanphetamines, crystal meth)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    i work in a psyciarty office, and its pretty awkward when someone i know come in, its happend a quite few times since in live in a small town
    When you work for a Psychiatrist and don't know how to spell psychiatry.

LMAO :laugh:
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    When your husband finds out you had coffee with a stranger you met on Craigslist.

uh oh!
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    When you reply to your husbands email from work, telling him to meet you for dinner and that you love him, only to get a call a few hours later from someone in another business office accepting your dinner invitation. Always, always double check which email you clicked reply on....
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    When you send your Hubby a Naughty, only it was received by your Mom :/
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    i work in a psyciarty office, and its pretty awkward when someone i know come in, its happend a quite few times since in live in a small town
    When you work for a Psychiatrist and don't know how to spell psychiatry.

LMAO :laugh:

DOH!! lmao
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    When you check in a patient at work thinking it is a woman, but it's really a man dressed like a woman, until the "sex" part he says "male" and having your co-workers pick on you because you thought it was a woman the whole time.:embarassed:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have a slightly more awkward moment than the one I posted before:

When you take semi-weekly progress photos posing in front of the mirror and send the picture to the wrong person in your contacts list.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    When my 6 year old cousin references her mom (my aunt) and says to me "isn't mom FAT!??!?!" in front of our whole family at Thanksgiving... :(
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    When you set up a surprise birthday party....2 days in advance.
  • First real life phone call with someone you met on MFP.
  • mrsraushel
    Options
    When your co worker comes in your office, and sees their home made cookie in the trashcan...

yikes! That would be awkward!!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    When you send your Hubby a Naughty, only it was received by your Mom :/

Had this happen to me, except it wasn't my Hubby, it was a guy I had been dating for a short time. And it was my 17 year old daughter who got it by mistake. So Mom got to explain who was supposed to get it (she didn't know I was dating anyone) and why. LOL
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    When you recieve a sexy french maid outfit as a christmas gift...from your mother.....in front of the whole family....and fiancee. Awkward
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    First real life phone call with someone you met on MFP.

it couldn't have been all that bad
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    When you go to a public bathroom to poo in comfortable silence and then someone else walks in to use the bathroom so you have to pucker up. When you don't hear the woosh of water from your stall mate, you realize that you are now locked into a Who Can Hold Out Longer battle. You agonize over just letting loose or waiting for them to leave and you just know they're doing the same thing. Either you get up and wash your hands, defeated...or you wait until they get frustrated enough to do the same.

I've had some tense stand offs.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    First real life phone call with someone you met on MFP.