• SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    beatingadeadhorse.gif
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lk3kifDdhu1qcw282.gif

Let's all just take off our cutoff jeans, slowly, together. Like a family.
  • StarTrekkinDelta
    StarTrekkinDelta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yep, there's a lot of rude people. Then again, you will find rude people everywhere you go. You just have to ignore them and keep going(: Besides, if they can't give advice in a nice manner, they shouldn't be talking, They are no better then anyone else.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    There is, however, NO reason for name calling, especially the "R" word. Just throwing that out there.

:flowerforyou:

Raspberry Ketones.

BAN THIS PERSON!!!
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    There is, however, NO reason for name calling, especially the "R" word. Just throwing that out there.

Raspberry Ketones.

Why do you feel the need to be snarky? There's no reason for it. If you don't like a post topic, don't even click on it.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Why do you feel the need to be snarky? There's no reason for it. If you don't like a post topic, don't even click on it.

Actually

I LOVE this post topic
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    u-mad-come-at-me-bro.jpg?w=468

OMG! Love :heart: If everyone just posted monkey pictures I'd be less mean.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mclu2n0IQq1r1mtsdo1_500.gif
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    but, but, fat people are supposed to be jolly......

And so close to Christmas!
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I think the OP just called all fat people retarded
    Another example of someone with a lot of posts making snarky comments!

Is there really any need for it?
    No. Nor is there a need for any kind of humor in the forums. I propose a complete purge of humor in the forums. Comments will first be submitted to the Forum Humor Scrubbing Committee for approval and/or editing.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I just want to find other Moms and gals with hubbies who are willing to inspire me on my weight loss journey. Why can't we all just get along? God loves us all equally! EQUALLY!
  • Fitnessfriend10
    Options
    This post has proved the OP's point. I really feel sorry for the people who log on and post rude/mean things on this site so they can bring others in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

To the people here for support and motivation, keep posting and ignore the snarky comments.

This is "MyFitnessPal." It's disheartening to see a simple thread that started with good intentions be turned into a circus.

I agree with the OP that people love to tear others down on this site to make themselves feel better.... Good for them...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Raspberry Ketones.

It's called a joke, I thought it was really funny.

The world would sure be a dull place if you kindness Nazis were in charge all the time.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Qxv1i.png
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lk3kifDdhu1qcw282.gif
    Let's all just take off our cutoff jeans, slowly, together. Like a family.
    tumblr_l7myquik0q1qcbczio1_500.png
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    meanie.jpg
  • chickfromsc
    Options
    By far my fav!
    beatingadeadhorse.gif
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Another example of someone with a lot of posts making snarky comments!

Is there really any need for it?

Do you really need to ask this? Don't you already know the answer?

Maybe you could explain???
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This post has proved the OP's point. I really feel sorry for the people who log on and post rude/mean things on this site so they can bring others in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

To the people here for support and motivation, keep posting and ignore the snarky comments.

This is "MyFitnessPal." It's disheartening to see a simple thread that started with good intentions be turned into a circus.

I agree with the OP that people love to tear others down on this site to make themselves feel better.... Good for them...

Did the OP just create a fake account so that she could agree with herself? Or is this a fake account that someone else created because they didn't want their friends to know that they agree with the OP?

:huh:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

You are being judgmental as to the reasons for snarky comments, this is a site for support not judgement. You are part of the problem