Rude/mean people on here

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    That is why I buy my own gifts. I don't want to be subject to external oversight.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of naughty people who can expect a big pile of reindeer s*** in their stockings for Christmas....

tumblr_mdind7Fs2i1rd0upvo1_250.gif
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_luzqcvj06W1qfhek7.gif
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of naughty people who can expect a big pile of reindeer s*** in their stockings for Christmas....

tumblr_mdind7Fs2i1rd0upvo1_250.gif

Ahahaha!!! That's awesome!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Everyone shut up and eat a cookie.

128807059891039386.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    23736869.jpg

There's an ignore feature (where I have personally placed several *kitten*) and a report button.

/end thread

True story. I'm one of the people on her ignore list.

And yet somehow, the sun still rises every morning...for both of us.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Everyone shut up and eat a cookie.

128807059891039386.jpg

Too cute! ahahaha
  • Srhpttn
    Srhpttn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    agreed
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Really, are you serious? I've seen some pathetic attempts at humor on this site; however, yours is about the lowest I've seen so far.

Well I used to think I was funny, but now that some random stranger on the internet has called me out on my poor attempts at humor I shall retire to my nerd cave in shame. Now my world is over................................. NAH! Seriously, I don't give a crap what you think

I won't argue with you about whether or not it is funny...

...but will say that it is clearly inappropriate for this venue (IMHO).
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Why is this thread still going? :huh:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    That is why I buy my own gifts. I don't want to be subject to external oversight.

FTW!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Topic to be locked: Okay folks this topic seems to have served its purpose and is veering off into the wrong direction; several posts have crossed a line and are not being respectful to our community guidelines. Please take advantage of our groups tool for off topic conversations and:

Please remember to respect our community guidelines:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.