I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• snowboardn
    Options
    The weirdest thing I had heard of was bacon chocolate bars... Until I tried one... OMG they are ridiculously good. The saltiness of the bacon opens your tastebuds and just lets all the chocolate goodness flow in.

http://angryblackladychronicles.com/2010/03/28/vosges-mo-bacon-chocolate-bar-delicious/
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    People who eat hot dogs raw straight out of the package. My ex wife did that. It should have been my first clue that the marriage wasn't going to work.
  • snowboardn
    Options
    People who eat hot dogs raw straight out of the package. My ex wife did that. It should have been my first clue that the marriage wasn't going to work.

Boiling them isn't too far behind...
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

Editing to clarify I am NOT talking about rice pudding. I am talking about cooked rice with butter, sugar and milk poured over the mess.

PEOPLE DO THAT!? Ewwwwww.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    green pepper contaminates everything it touches, it is the worst flavor in the world to me
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Nuts and fruit in a dinner salad. Is it sweet or is it savory. Bipolar salads are terrible.
    YES THIS! I will not TOUCH a salad with fruit. Freaking nasty.

gross.
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Boston baked beans are sweet and it creeps me out. Beans should not be sweet.

Also kettlecorn. Popcorn should definitely not be sweet, unless it's candied (like caramel corn).
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Boiling them isn't too far behind...

You speak the truth sir.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Putting fruit in cottage cheese. Not right.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    The weirdest thing I had heard of was bacon chocolate bars... Until I tried one... OMG they are ridiculously good. The saltiness of the bacon opens your tastebuds and just lets all the chocolate goodness flow in.

http://angryblackladychronicles.com/2010/03/28/vosges-mo-bacon-chocolate-bar-delicious/

If you like that then try chocolate dipped potato chips. I was scared of them, I admit it... but once I tried it I ate WAY too many bags of them!

And a "good" hotdog should be a steamed all beef dog on a poppy seed bun with mustard, celery salt, relish (the neon green variety), and a pickle spear. Can you tell I grew up in Chicago?
  • ChaseAlder
    Options
    I also only like three things in my chili... ground beef, kidney beans, tomatoes. That's it. No onions, no green peppers... nothing. Keep it simple.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    People who have their steak well done. You may as well just order cheap nasty mince or something

Sugar in tea

People who order coffee that's like, 99% milk. Why drink coffee if you clearly don't like how it tastes?

I've seen people add salt to Chinese food. I don't even...

Cutting crusts off sandwiches/toast CRUST IS DELICIOUS, AND YOU AREN'T A TODDLER!

People who eat pizza/toast/burgers/ribs/corn on the cob with a knife and fork

Insane amounts of sauce/dressing on anything
  • Carachama
    Carachama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    After I have listened to my mom keep saying that some kind of mixture is just wrong when it really isn't, I realized that nothing is wrong in and of itself. Some of the strangest concoctions have turned out to be pretty good. Still, there are a couple of things that I could absolutely not stomach and both are beers - chili beer and smoked beer (rauchbier). Both are simply awful, but are pretty good to cook food in.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Ugh yuck reminds me when my mother would tear up white bread slices put it in a bowl add milk n spoon full of sugar... disgusting mush! However I remember as a kid loving to dunk my peanut butter n jelly sandwich in milk. Now I would cringe at the thought. :sick:
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    A poutine without the cheese curds

Just so wrong
    Is it even still called a poutine without the cheese?
    Annnd...now i am hungry.

They put grated cheddar on it.........shredder

THAT'S NOT POUTINE!!!

I'm bothered by all the new "poutineries" that have opened. They basically put anything and everything on french fries and call it poutine. And by doing so, they're now gourmet or something...it's just not right!
  • ChaseAlder
    Options
    OMG, I totally forgot.... in the midwest (I live here but I'm not from here) they eat Spaghetti Red which is chili served over spaghetti noodles and a side of sliced dill pickles. It's the weirdest ish I've ever seen.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

wth...who does this?

Hey, when I was a kid in East Texas, we did that! No milk though; just butter and sugar. It was yummy! Would probably make me sick now. LOL!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Agree with the pasta in chili, that's just wrong.

However, I will pretty much eat anything put on a burger. :bigsmile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    People who cut the fat off meat before grilling or smoking. Blasphemy..
    I think it's weird that in some areas, especially down south that they use coleslaw to top burgers, sandwiches like pulled pork, and even chilli dogs. Yep, right on top of the chilli. Thats nasty.

I'm from the South...A BBQ open-faced sandwich with coleslaw on top is called a "SnowTop" LOVE it!

Good SnowTop is delicious!
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    grits with sugar and milk. they are not oatmeal or cream of wheat. they are grits and they are not meant to be sweet like that. save your sugar for your oatmeal people!

I once had a woman (from the South) take my grits away from me after I put on the butter and sugar.

She did what was best for you! lmao... only pepper goes on grits.... nothing else.