Down 109 lbs in a year (first pics ever)

Options

Replies

• Cherie7575
    Options
    Congrats - you look great. And thanks for sharing your story.
  • Taes_Hunt
    Taes_Hunt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! Super proud of you (and I dont even know you!)!!! What an inspiration you are...
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! Super proud of you (and I dont even know you!)!!! What an inspiration you are...

LoL! Thanks so much. I love your profile pic btw! Super cute.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work!
  • mhrodriguez44
    mhrodriguez44 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story- you are amazing, and what an inspiration!
  • trio333
    trio333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! amazing!! Great Job!
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    you were beautiful in pink 109 pounds ago and you are absolutely awesome @ this weight. I congratulate you a million times. Awesome job and what a feat! Congratulations on the great goal!

I never saw it like that...tysm. I guess we tend to be our own worst critics huh? :ohwell:

Hugs!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you for sharing. What I took from your story was an incredible woman capable of providing so much love to the world despite such evil put upon her when she was growing up. You have been able to:

- Love your husband through good times and bad
    - Love a young boy so much that you make him a part of your family
    - Love your sons unconditionally
    - Love your friends despite some of them not acting nicely
    - Love yourself enough to bring it a healthier body and spirit.

Your life and story is very inspirational and once again thank you for sharing.
  • waistfinder
    waistfinder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stop reading and go clean my house now. Look what you've done.... :wink:
  • vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    Options
    You are incredible!
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    THIS MADE ME CRY!!!!! I am so proud of you and your family !!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!! You are beautiful inside and out!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    The strength you have shown by -
    - confronting and dealing with your abuser - this is huge!!
    - saving another victim
    - rescuing your mental health
    - improving your physical health

And then wrapping it all up with a bow - you LOOK younger, more confident and just beautiful!!!

I am truly in awe. Look how most of us struggle to do just ONE item on this list!!!

Congrats and hugs!
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    The strength you have shown by -
    - confronting and dealing with your abuser - this is huge!!
    - saving another victim
    - rescuing your mental health
    - improving your physical health

And then wrapping it all up with a bow - you LOOK younger, more confident and just beautiful!!!

I am truly in awe. Look how most of us struggle to do just ONE item on this list!!!

Congrats and hugs!

Awww you don't know what that means to me...but honestly STRUGGLE is the key word & we're never truly done are we? We're all a constant work in progress.

Thanks for your kind words. Had a rough week but staying positive & you've helped. :flowerforyou:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Bravo! For the changes not only physically, but mentally as well. And Merry Christmas to boot :)
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing a great job!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous. Great work!
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    Bravo! For the changes not only physically, but mentally as well. And Merry Christmas to boot :)

Tysm!!!!! It's been a process lmbo! Have a happy day. :)
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You should be very, very proud of yourself! Very inspirational!
  • zombiekookie
    zombiekookie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    First off, you are a lovely lady big or small. Your smiling face just shows how lovely of a person you are.
    Second, your lifestyle transformation is amazing. Bravo! Over a hundred in a year. You are an inspiration.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! You look great and have accomplished so much! You should be very proud :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!