How old should a baby be before I start him on shakeology?

Options

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

Thread over.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    just start giving him red bull, that should keep him active enough to not have to worry about him developing a weight problem :drinker:
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

You win the prize!! :drinker:

THANK YOU for the laugh!

awesome
  • Aleph13
    Aleph13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    oh my god
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    NEVER
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    make the food yourself. Easy as that. Teaching your child to make healthy decision starts at home.
    It doesn't take much to BLEND a banana or apple or peas OR Any kind of food to feed your child. My Mom did it with me (and my 3 siblings). Fresh, healthy food is available at all food markets, farmers markets etc.

The only way to know for SURE that what you are feeing your child is all natural is to MAKE it at home. Not out of a box or Mix.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Shake-em baby! Wait, what was this post about? I thought the question wasn't serious. I hope it isn't. If it is, I feel that I have died a little inside and want to stress for you to consult a pediatric doctor and a nutritionist who specializes in young kids.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you never breast feed your kids.

Breast milk contains sugar and as we all know all sugar is TOXIC!!!!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor

Haha!
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    Teach your child to prepare and eat real food. Supplements are supposed to supplement a healthy diet. Start your kid on some vegetables.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    But it has special nutrients designed for babies! Yeah. That you could never find anywhere else ever!! It makes their skin glow, you can't put a price on that. Though we have. $3,000 a month sounds about right. Unless you'd like to pim...sell shakeology too...
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.
    AWESOME!!!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Contrary to everyone else, I'm thinking, please be serious, please be serious, please be serious!
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    There i no need to feed a baby or really anyone Shakeology. It tastes good yes but there are other less expensive ways to make sure your kid grows up healthy.... like feeding him real food, and when it's old enough start em on a multi vitamin for kids. Make sure youre preparing good food like salmon for the DHAs and omega 3s, lots of fruit and veggies and lean protein and complex carbs is all you need.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Phew. Sure am glad I posted this. I almost made a terrible mistake apparently. because shakeology is really expensive.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor

The lady from the man boobs thread yesterday would :heart: that!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I want my 9 month old to grow up really healthy. Is he old enough yet?? Or is Body by V better for kids?

You're way too late. You should have started at the moment he shot out of the birth canal.

He is doomed to a life getting sand kicked in his face.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Make sure you start him on phentermine as well. It will help him lose that flabby "baby fat."
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I mix equal parts breast milk and vodka for breakfast while substituting whiskey for dinner, it really helps him sleep well and cuts back on the total calories.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    32211515.jpg