I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• justkeepswimng
    Options
    Those two ingredient banana and egg pancakes. I tried to make them and they tasted like banana flavored omelets. My dog loved them though.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

Editing to clarify I am NOT talking about rice pudding. I am talking about cooked rice with butter, sugar and milk poured over the mess.
    When I was a kid, we didn't have money for food for a while and I ate that for breakfast for months. I guess it didn't taste so bad because I was hungry enough to eat anything. The thought of it gags me now. lol

It's called sweet rice and it's so yummy!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Fresh tomatos, on anything, I eat tomato based items, but fresh tomatos absolutely disgust me, same with mushrooms, it's the odd texture I think. i can deal with odd texture if it's an exotic food, but something as common as a mushroom or tomato with odd texture to me is revolting, plus I just don't like the flavor. Same as people who put ketchup on pizza, it's wrong, just wrong..
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Dear Taco Bell; Those things are not Gorditas.

That's all I have to add to this thread.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dear Taco Bell; Those things are not Gorditas.

That's all I have to add to this thread.

Or chalupas for that matter...
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I have a friend that eats hot dog splits instead of banana splits. She uses cold hot dogs so the ice cream doesn't melt. She says I can't knock it til I try it, but there is no way I'm trying it!
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

Editing to clarify I am NOT talking about rice pudding. I am talking about cooked rice with butter, sugar and milk poured over the mess.

Best Breakfast EVER!!!!!
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    people who put water in a fine single malt.
  • WeatherGirl8
    WeatherGirl8 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A cheese and hummus sandwich. Ick.
  • mtiheartmuscle
    Options
    A bottle of sprite and mentos..

Come on folks, give it a try... :laugh: :wink: :laugh:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    When eating pancakes and eggs, I can't stand when my eggs get syrup on them, I usually have them on another plate so they don't get contaminated.
    Miracle whipp, I just can't handle sweet mayo.
    Sugar in iced tea, it is just so wrong on so many levels.
    I don't eat the skins on chicken and I cut all of the fat off of my meat (after it is cooked)

And the one that I am sure will make people crazy......I don't like pork, be it ham, bacon, sausage, or chops, I can't stand the taste.

I don't like pork either!!! I can handle one or two pieces of bacon but that's it.

No one gets this. They always try to feed me ham.

GO AWAY! I DON'T LIKE HAM!! Why are you not grasping this?!?!
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Stewed tomatoes mixed into mac & cheese. They do that in Baltimore. Yuck!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Perhaps. Yes, perhaps. BUT. Chili on top of Velveeta shells 'n cheese... That is OH SO RIGHT...

I'm OP. I'll buy that.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    my husband likes cottage cheese on his salad :sick: but then I don't like cottage cheese to begin with...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    When I was a teen, I would make me and my baby sister sour cream sandwiches. Toast, butter, and a slathering of sour cream. She loved them. LOL!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is actually pretty common and a lot of people like it but..pineapple on pizza. It ruins perfectly good pizza for me.

LOL, I really don't like pizza unless pineapple is on it- but I can see your point.

I think adding hot sauce to food basically means the food tastes bad, or that you just want to drink hot sauce. If you put hot sauce on food someone else cooks for you, it's basically an insult to their cooking.

Don't ruin food with hot sauce! you are supposed to taste the FOOD! :tongue:
  • nzs110b
    nzs110b Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ketchup on eggs (of any kind) GROSS!!!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Adding ketchup to everything....yeah I like it with fries, burgers, etc but not in mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese or eggs! Ewwww...

I spent a week camping with my SO's family and every morning took a verbal lashing for putting ketchup on my eggs! I like it! I don't put on almost anything else (including french fries!) but I like is on my breakfast
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

I think adding hot sauce to food basically means the food tastes bad, or that you just want to drink hot sauce. If you put hot sauce on food someone else cooks for you, it's basically an insult to their cooking.

Don't ruin food with hot sauce! you are supposed to taste the FOOD! :tongue:

Disagree. A little hot sauce helps to enhance the inherent flavor of the food. Yeah, sure, if you DROWN it in the sauce you might have a point...but a couple drops isn't an insult to anyone. Unless you also consider salt, pepper, or any other condiment to be an insult, too.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Stewed tomatoes mixed into mac & cheese. They do that in Baltimore. Yuck!

im from Maryland and have never heard of that. must be very isolated.