200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I couldn't pull it up either but I looked at your pics. AWESOME! You look wonderful and I know you feel better.
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    OMG!!! I was crying, you did an amazing change!! You look wonderful,younger..awesome...congrats :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: so proud of you
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I commented on your video too, but... I'm in tears. You are simply amazing. Congrats! All your hard work is paying off
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    You are pure awesomeness! An amazing transformation and I loved how supportive your kids are!

You do realize that having succeeded at such a monumental task there is NOTHING that you can't achieve if you set your mind to it. You have the commitment, determination, and tenacity to succeed at anything you desire.

Wow. Thanks for sharing. My heartiest congratulations to you!!!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I was literally bawling! You are so inspiring! Congrats to you and you look AMAZING!!!
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful!! you look great and awesome job!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and you look so beautiful. Be very proud :happy:
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I had no idea when I saw your site, that it would be so inspiring! I love the scriptures as well. I am soooo happy for you. I love your facebook page as well. Congratulations, You look amazing!!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I just watched your YouTube video and literally have tears in my eyes. Congratulations on your AMAZING success. You have done a FANTASTIC job and you are so inspiring and beautiful. Thank you for sharing you story. Your kids have an awesome Mom.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! You look so fantastic!! What amazing inspiration you are :)
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! I imagine the rewards are overwhelming. Guess I need to go find your blog. Way to go!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    congratulations on learning so much& becoming so strong!
  • ninacate
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! So inspiring. :happy:
  • beckystahnke
    beckystahnke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped when I saw your before picture. In the before picture you look close to 35, 40 years old. In the after picture you look like you're in your twenties. The difference is INCREDIBLE. Extra weight can really age a person.

I am overweight myself, about 50 lbs or so - and I really want to try crossfit but I am still really intimidated to try it. Any advice for someone who never exercises? I would love to hear about how this has affected you emotionally, too. Weight is so much more than just a physical aspect.
  • abcgsh
    abcgsh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look so amazing. : )
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Amazing - congratulations!!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    I cried with joy at your blog. You are an amazing person and you motivate me to keep pushing. You are an inspiration to all.
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I just watched your you tube video. With tears in my eyes - I say thank you! I have more strength to keep going.
    Thank you for encouraging me. Thank you for comforting me - in letting me know that "This too shall pass." I WILL reach my goald.

Thank you again....
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!! Congratulations and best wishes for your continued success!! You are an inspiration.
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You have SO MUCH to be proud of! What an amazing transformation and a huge inspiration to others! Congratulations! I know you've inspired me to continue working hard and others as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!