Boobies and Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't appreciate being called stupid. I am actually the opposite of stupid. In fact, I've not been the one sending nasty notes and doing the name calling. You know nothing about me and I may be annoying but I'm not stupid. I have an MBA and do a ton of volunteer work each month. If you knew me in person you would not call me stupid. I've never done any name calling on here by the way.

I put you on ignore after my first response in here, but you really need to stop complaining about people sending you mean PMs. You are not exactly innocent of that particular way of communicating your displeasure.

I have been told by a mutual friend that you are a very nice person in the real world. But you come across pretty horribly on these message boards.
  • suegmune
    Options
    My band size is def smaller after almost 40 lb loss, but no cup size loss yet (still DDD)
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    if you dont like the topic, dont post in it. thats like people who dont listen to howard stern yet ***** about him. its stupid.

and what the ladies may not realize is opposite thin happens to guys but not in the boobage area

they say for every 35lbs you lose you may gain some ummmmm size in another area

had i known that i may have tried to be more consistent a long time ago

I don't appreciate being called stupid. I am actually the opposite of stupid. In fact, I've not been the one sending nasty notes and doing the name calling. You know nothing about me and I may be annoying but I'm not stupid. I have an MBA and do a ton of volunteer work each month. If you knew me in person you would not call me stupid. I've never done any name calling on here by the way.

i didnt say you were stupid, i said it was stupid to complain about it. theres a difference. i do stupid crap all the time, but my college degree or places i volunteer at do not preclude me from this condition.

waaaaaah people are being mean to me. perhaps they are showing you the same sympathy you showed in your original post about people shutting up and quit complaining. this is a board that allows people to vent about things.

perhaps i should complain about you complaining about your mother going through cancer but still have her since this is the third month since i saw my mom alive for the last time?

noone wants a debbie downer, on the net or real life. just give it a rest.

I was not a debbie downer until people started sending nasty messages. I'm not flaunting all of the good things I do, I'm just saying I don't sit around on my *kitten* all day and that I do good things for my community and give back. Versus the mean angry SOBs that sent the messages.
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think that is the last place that I lose. I certainly have not seen a decrease in size (yet). Hopefully I will really really soon :noway:
  • jcramer1227
    jcramer1227 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First off my mother also lost her breasts to cancer 6 years ago, so I do understand having a family member go through that . Second, I am more sensitive about talking/complaining about my breasts AROUND her, but no way did this OP offend me or my mom because it doesn't involve her. But just because it didn't offend me or disrepect my mom doesn't mean you didn't feel that way, so the OP stated she didn't mean to offend you. If you are tired of the posts, stop reading/commenting on them.

Also, I didn't see all the messages people sent you but the one that you copied on here didn't seem any more nasty then what you said in your post "shut the hell up" -she just quoted you. Yes people can be nasty online but you can't expect to post what you did and not get that type of feedback. You are telling people it's the holidays and to be nice, but you immediately got negative on a OP that had an simple question to ask that I think many assume is coming from an innocent place.

What would have been more helpful is to say something like "after having to see my Mom's experience with Breast Cancer and losing her breasts, I feel grateful to just have healthy breast." Probably would have received more positive feedback and you would have gotten your point across more effectively. Plus from my experience telling people to "shut the hell up" actually ends up making them talk more....

Thank you. Pretty well put imo. I'm certainly no expert on dealing with a family member's fight through cancer, but having helped them through other medical issues, I'm always sincere in my respect for others in their fight. I'm sorry about your mother.
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That was the 1st thing to go on me..but I think every BODY is diffrent! I went from a solid 38D to an 32A- !!! LMAO! But happy to have 70 pounds gone with them!!! There are doctors that can give me the sexxxay boobies that I want when the time is right!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40lbs so far and have only lost a little bit of boob - I was a 42/44D/DD and now I'm down to a 38/40D/DD (which my boyfriend is very thankful for!). It'll be different for everyone but for me I think even when I get to my goal, my boobs will still be a healthy size.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am a runner.. runners always lose some boobage..but when I am bigger not only are my boobs huge but so is my belly.. LOL
    I have nice long legs and a decent butt so the boyfriend is happy. If I get too skinny he is unhappy but he likes my body no matter what.
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    They're not necessarily the FIRST things to go, but they change as the rest of you changes. Bra sizes change due to smaller band sizes and cups too. Anybody who loses over 20-30 pounds should really get resized. What we may think fits may actually be a misfit! Love them nonetheless and so self breast exams people!
  • rml_16
    Options
    Thank you. Pretty well put imo. I'm certainly no expert on dealing with a family member's fight through cancer, but having helped them through other medical issues, I'm always sincere in my respect for others in their fight. I'm sorry about your mother.

I spent my 16th birthday at the bedside of my dying grandmother who had colon cancer, but I don't run around screaming at people for smoking or not eating enough fiber.

I spent New Year's Eve that year (my birthday is Dec. 26) at her funeral.
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    I am a runner.. runners always lose some boobage..but when I am bigger not only are my boobs huge but so is my belly.. LOL
    I have nice long legs and a decent butt so the boyfriend is happy. If I get too skinny he is unhappy but he likes my body no matter what.

Hehe :) Well, I have kinda short, stubby legs. Only being 5'4" I hope I'm in the Boob-losing category. Otherwise I'm going to be a little oddball :P You know, one those top-heavy wobbly things lol
  • FunnyGirl613
    FunnyGirl613 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses but my personal experience...

At my heaviest my breasts were C's boardering on D's. During pregnancy and whilst nursing they were Ds (but just barely).

Every time I've lost weight I lose it in my face and breasts first. I often am between a B and C as I lose weight.

It also doesn't help that I have one slightly larger then the other. So one is a "c" and the other is a "C".
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    *scratches head* How did a post about BOOBIES turn into something so unpleasant? Embrace the boobies, no matter what size, shape, etc, they are ALL good. And people talking about their own breasts is in no way disrespectful to anyone who has had anything happen to theirs. Oy. I've gone from a 42DD to a 36F (so, technically, my actual boob size didn't change much) but I don't feel like I even look like I have big boobs at all, because I have such a wide rib cage. lol. *shrug*

boobies_o_214325.jpg
  • Onesnap
    Options
    First off my mother also lost her breasts to cancer 6 years ago, so I do understand having a family member go through that . Second, I am more sensitive about talking/complaining about my breasts AROUND her, but no way did this OP offend me or my mom because it doesn't involve her. But just because it didn't offend me or disrepect my mom doesn't mean you didn't feel that way, so the OP stated she didn't mean to offend you. If you are tired of the posts, stop reading/commenting on them.

Also, I didn't see all the messages people sent you but the one that you copied on here didn't seem any more nasty then what you said in your post "shut the hell up" -she just quoted you. Yes people can be nasty online but you can't expect to post what you did and not get that type of feedback. You are telling people it's the holidays and to be nice, but you immediately got negative on a OP that had an simple question to ask that I think many assume is coming from an innocent place.

What would have been more helpful is to say something like "after having to see my Mom's experience with Breast Cancer and losing her breasts, I feel grateful to just have healthy breast." Probably would have received more positive feedback and you would have gotten your point across more effectively. Plus from my experience telling people to "shut the hell up" actually ends up making them talk more....

Sorry to hear about your Mom, too.

Posting all of the nasty notes is counterproductive. The people that did it know who they are.
  • jcramer1227
    Options

I spent my 16th birthday at the bedside of my dying grandmother who had colon cancer, but I don't run around screaming at people for smoking or not eating enough fiber.

I can't even imagine. I love my mother with all my heart and, as time goes on, I hate thinking of her not being with me. So painful.

I would like to wish you a happy early birthday, though. Mine is the day after yours.

*I totally read "mother" not "grandmother." I'm sorry :/
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    If you want them, you'll loose them. If you don't want them they will stay the same. Ugg. Sorry for the pessimism. I want mine gone and after 20 lbs they haven't changed a bit. LOL
  • Onesnap
    Options

Sorry to hear that you lost your grandma to colon cancer. I lost my grandma to stomach cancer...not fun.

We all lost someone around this time of year (my friend just lost her Dad this week).

Anyone jumping all over me missed the point I was trying to make.

Now that it's lost there's no point jumping up and down.

I'm gonna go have a pizza party with my coworkers now and leave all you strangers to fight over stuff that does not matter.

My point was be happy that you're healthy. I'm sorry that was lost.
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    *scratches head* How did a post about BOOBIES turn into something so unpleasant? Embrace the boobies, no matter what size, shape, etc, they are ALL good. And people talking about their own breasts is in no way disrespectful to anyone who has had anything happen to theirs. Oy. I've gone from a 42DD to a 36F (so, technically, my actual boob size didn't change much) but I don't feel like I even look like I have big boobs at all, because I have such a wide rib cage. lol. *shrug*

boobies_o_214325.jpg

Gotta love the pic :P
  • rml_16
    Options

I can't even imagine. I love my mother with all my heart and, as time goes on, I hate thinking of her not being with me. So painful.

I would like to wish you a happy early birthday, though. Mine is the day after yours.

Thanks. Happy birthday to you, too! I have a friend who shares your birthday and a couple others who got married that day. :-)

The thought of losing my mother is pretty awful, I agree. We have some major longevity on that side of my family, so hopefully she will follow that. She's been obese pretty much her entire life, but she's reached 60 without any major healthy issues, so fingers crossed, I guess.

Funny thing is, my father has always been small and he ended up with type 2 diabetes.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that some people are sensitive about this topic. Seems it was an innocent enough question. I didn't read all the posts but want to add what has probably already been said: It all depends...lol. My experience is that my boobs are the second to last thing to get bigger from fat, my upper arms are the last. So expect to lose it in that order. I will be happy to have smaller breasts.

It's okay. It's just I hate getting hate messages in my inbox because I posted honestly that i'm sick of this topic. It's the holidays and it horrifies me that people can be that mean to strangers who had a terrible time.

Nevermind. No point in bothering at this point. Merry Christmas!