Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Yes, if he was exceedingly awesome in other aspects.
  • sculawstudent
    Options
    LOL my husband is skinny (over 6 foot and 83 kg) and he loves his macdonalds, bacon, sausages, bread ect.

I weight 174kg and 5,11' and I eat no bread, veges, grilled chicken and salad and always have.... I really have not changed my diet much since joining mfp, I have mainly just cut out bread, rice, potato and only eat egg noodles and then very rarely and cut out my bag of potato chips a week.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yup. More than a fit guy. I like chubby guys. Always have.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I did and I would.
    In my life I found bigger guys more attractive than muscular or skinny guys. I do not know if this comes from the inner acknoledgment of my own proportion or simply because of what I like...
    I admit, I probably would not date someone mordbidly obesse. But a man is tall enough, the extra weight does not bother me.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I would, and I have. But I couldn't date anyone whose weight couldn't allow them to fully function and do normal things, such as walk, bathe themselves, etc.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I dig chubby. Like 10-20 pounds chubby. Severely overweight............... no, probably not.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    depends on how plus sized.
  • chrtyA
    chrtyA Posts: 39
    Options
    I have met some 'fluffy" men that were active and attractive would they be considered plus size I am unsure does a slight beer gut count? If I were to date a female hmmm.,...... In the modeling world a "plus size model" could be a size 10/12 and many women size 14/16 can be healthy attractive and curvaceous. I guess I would be considered plus size at my 14/16 size I am 5'9 active and healthy although looking to get back to my pre-twin body back I have a chunk of weight I need to lose. I think I look pretty good for being "plus" sized. I like to think that a glance most people wouldn't consider me "Plus" sized. SO I would date my plus sized self,LOL :)
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a little pudge...if they're geeky like me I instantly fall for them, regardless of any previous 'set' standards of mine...haha. Their awesomeness level has to be 9001 or more...if you know what I mean ;D

ITS OVER 9000!!!

Over9000_small.jpg
  • brandi_michelle69
    brandi_michelle69 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    absolutely!!!!
  • Amby_Bear_2012
    Options
    no im picky (thats probably why im single)
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am at a point where beggers cant be choosers, so yes i would. But only if our personalities and likes match up
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I would, I have.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a little pudge...if they're geeky like me I instantly fall for them, regardless of any previous 'set' standards of mine...haha. Their awesomeness level has to be 9001 or more...if you know what I mean ;D

ITS OVER 9000!!!

Over9000_small.jpg

Prince of all Saiyans.

Just sayin'.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If I were atracted to him, sure. I have dated all shapes and sizes, though someone extremely obese is rarely attractive to me. It's not personal, but I just don't see that happening. I kind of feel bad about that, though.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Nope.

I'm working on getting rid of the extra weight, honest!

:laugh:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Definitely, as long as he presents himself well and isn't grossly obese.
  • Amby_Bear_2012
    Options
    no