Boob job!

Options

Replies

• cdmeyer
    cdmeyer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    9 out of 10 males support breast enhancement. the other 10% are compulsive liars.
    haha I've actually dated more guys that were against it then for it. They like the "real thing" better but they also said if it makes you feel better then go for it.

My husband is totallly against it also, he says that boob jobs break up marriages. I would love to have one, but I am a nurse and have seen the misfortunes of many people who end up with complications (not necessarily boob jobs, but surgery in general). So I myself would probably be pretty nervous about going under the knife for elective surgery. I agree go for it if that is what you want, just do your homework on the surgeon and the facility you will be going to see what their infection rate is. Good Luck.
  • mike1usa
    mike1usa Posts: 1
    Options
    Do it! It will be the one, most rewarding thing you will have done for yourself.
  • BunnyKiller
    Options
    After breastfeeding 3 babies myself I would love to have my boobie done too! Once I'm sure I'm not having anymore I'm getting these suckers filled back out. I say go for it if it's what would make you happy! There's nothing wrong with wanting nice knockers.
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • stephy244
    stephy244 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm actually going in on the 2nd of April for a reduction XD I've always had big boobs (which also came with severe back problems) and after having my son, breastfeeding him, and then rupturing a disc (from sneezing) which resulted in me having to have back surgery at 22 (this was last summer), I finally said that I was done and went and spoke to a plastic surgeon. I can't wait!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    bump to read later.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I had mine done 10 years ago (March 2003). It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
    Do your research, interview multiple surgeons, and go with the one who is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and who you feel comfortable with. A few hundred dollars savings is not worth a poor outcome (or a poor recovery).

Good Luck and congratulations on getting so close to your goal (You'll be there before you know it)!
  • Marieevans813
    Marieevans813 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! Would love an entire mommy makeover, after three kids, but I can't afford one...gotta send them all to college :)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I just had a breast reduction 2.5 months ago! It was a breast recuction, and a lift! Best thing I have ever done!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    After having a child mine got even more awesome than they were before and stayed that way.
    #oneof thoseluckygirlsthateveryonehates
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I go back on forth on this. I would love to look fabulous, of course, but at the same time, I'm irritated that women are expected to have such picture perfect bodies that they have to go through surgery to accomplish it. Totally your choice, but I thought about it, and decided against it. (I was considering a tummy tuck though, not boob job)
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a reduction and lift. I love my boobs now, I would like to love them forever, a reduction and lift will work.
    I WILL get a tummy tuck because I do not have children, won't even have children and *I* don't feel like I will want to carry around ANY skin that decides to not snap back. I don't have any interest in liposuctioning everything, minimal during the tummy tuck, IF my elasticity doesn't do what it's supposed to do. :smile:
  • psarah
    psarah Posts: 84
    Options
    Il def have that and a tummy tuck once I get to my goal weight.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    i'm just glad I don't have breast cancer. ... and i say this because i want everyone to stop what they are doing and check their mams. Just do it. /leaves thread.
  • MarissaCB39
    MarissaCB39 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A boob job is my reward at the age of 35! I'm doing it without regret and I suggest you do the same. Good luck
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    9 out of 10 males support breast enhancement. the other 10% are compulsive liars.
    haha I've actually dated more guys that were against it then for it. They like the "real thing" better but they also said if it makes you feel better then go for it.

My husband is totallly against it also, he says that boob jobs break up marriages. I would love to have one, but I am a nurse and have seen the misfortunes of many people who end up with complications (not necessarily boob jobs, but surgery in general). So I myself would probably be pretty nervous about going under the knife for elective surgery. I agree go for it if that is what you want, just do your homework on the surgeon and the facility you will be going to see what their infection rate is. Good Luck.

Boob jobs break up marriages? That is a new one.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    bump to read later.

child-leash.jpg
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    i'm just glad I don't have breast cancer. ... and i say this because i want everyone to stop what they are doing and check their mams. Just do it. /leaves thread.

... Soooo... is breast surgery supposed to up your chances of cancer, or did the topic just make you think of it? *little bit confused*
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I like the ones that hang lower with age that way they are closer to my :=O
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!