how much is your Christmas weight gain

Replies

• phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    i've lost 2.8lbs despite eating what i wanted :) i controlled portion size and exercised where i could despite being confined to my house

I too have lost, I've been really careful over xmas and not really over indulged at all!
  • ive gained 1kg. not as bad as i thought it would be...
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    I don't have the courage to get on the scales!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    gained 5 pounds between thanksgiving and christmas but lost 2 pounds of it soooo only up 3 pounds
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    I put on 2lbs over Tuesday and Wednesday, which has now gone....so back to my original weight on Monday :drinker:
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    2lbs... and its already gone. Tricky water weight!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    I didn't gain anything
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    I have been losing. Only 2 lbs to normal weight and nothing is going to get in my way. I hope to get there by New Years.
  • -2lbs :D
  • I gained 4 over the past 2 weeks of being home for the holidays. I'm okay with it because I know it's a result of my indulgences. I still feel good about the fact that I kept going to the gym and working out over the past 2 weeks so I know it will be easy to keep up my gym routine when we head home today and those 4 lbs will be gone soon!
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Nothing - I've been ill since Boxing Day, haven't been able to exercise but haven't been drinking much in the way of alcohol. Just a little drop of apple brandy to sooth my throat. Also been eating my normal amount of food. It's good that I've stayed the same, but as I have the whole week off I was looking forward to going for nice walks, running and eating and drinking more than normal. Instead I've been tucked up on the sofa with a box of tissues and several packets of paracetemol. Great.

Anyway I'm starting to feel a bit better now, so hopefully I'll be able to celebrate New Year and get my trainers back on next week!
  • Since I relaxed my diet mid way through Dec I have gained 1kg which isn't going to bother me. I have been ill over christmas and have only been eating 2 meals a day.
  • Don't know....afraid to get on the scale :ohwell:
  • cem9532
    cem9532 Posts: 32 Member
    I had a 3 day pig out! Basically sunday - tuesday I ate whatever I wanted and didnt track much. I ate pretty bad! On wednesday I got on the scale and I had gained 4lbs. (im an every morning weigher). Today Ive lost 3 of those 4 extra pounds already. I could tell it was a lot of bloat from all the sodium so the scale is going back down. (YAY). I ate pretty bad so that 1 leftover pound maybe legit. But not too bad for all the pigging out i did.:smile:
  • I maintained.
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    I was off the wagon for around a week before Christmas so have managed about 6lbs - HUGE gain considering how long it took me to lose it and how long it will take me to lose it again, it's not like a few weeks hard work will undo that. Totally deserved though, I didn't even try and eat sensibly and I didn't work out at all.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    It was 3 pounds but I drank it off already. :)
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Lost .5 lb.. Was very careful with portion size and I also kept up my workout routine...
  • 6 pounds. OMG. I made a pig of myself. Thank God for the fat-fast. The 6 is off and I am back to eating moderately!
    :drinker:
  • LizCO2DC
    LizCO2DC Posts: 92 Member
    Eeek... I gained about 4. I guess it could have been worse, but I'm still bummed. It's just amazing what a few weeks of poor eating can do to your weight loss!