how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• Hannaaah1990
    Options
    I've gained 4lb after eating what I wanted and not exercising for the past week.! Really annoyed at myself, but it's my own fault for dragging out the christmas excuse. Back on the wagon today though!

Thank goodness it's not just me. Having read a few of the posts on this thread I was beginning to feel dreadfully weak and feeble. I put on about 4lb and will be working to drop it again over the next couple of weeks.
    Still got New Year and some yummy food in the house to get through though!

Same here -- about 4 lbs =( Pretty sucky but I knew that I was eating way too much!

Same, guess it could be worse! We will get it back off again :)
  • Marlo2012
    Marlo2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    UGH....about 3 pounds.....gotta get back to it! :wink:
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.4lbs from last friday weigh in to today's weigh in.
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    I lost 2lbs. Yay stomach flu!
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Five pounds. Ugh. I'm still recovering. I kept making eggs instead of eating my parents' sugary breakfast, but I had more carbs than I'm used to and some chocolate, which I haven't had in ages. I felt so sick when we got home, and I still don't feel 100%. I've been craving veggies and fruit and lean meats since Wednesday. I can't wait to go shopping tomorrow.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    In 2 months I gained 6.6lbs. My last WI was 10/25 and I got back on the scale on 12/26.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Lost .4 pounds! Booyah! :tongue:
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    Haven't weighed myself! Still dealing with a 15 pound gain since my knee injury and surgery! I'm guessing probably not alot since I watched what I ate!
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    great job!! by the way, judging by your pics here, more congrats on agreat job are in order!
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I lost around 2 pounds. I weighed myself today.
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    i've gained about 3 lbs back between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I keep making excuses for myself, but my energy levels have been ridiculously low, and i just feel out of sorts. i've convinced my bf to go to the gym with me on new year's day so we can start the year off on a good note, and i've made a doctor's appt to have my thyroid rechecked.

I'm glad my gain was that little, but i'm still frustrated with myself for losing momentum!
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just under 5llbs, not a big deal in my opinion! Considering I did practically no exercise and no calorie counting.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I don't care about temporary gains in weight due to water and glycogen storage. I went over my TDEE by an insignificant 700 calories on Christmas which means pretty much nothing in terms of actual fat gains.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

tho i added on four pounds from my crossfit-fest lastnight. water weight FTW!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    about the same
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    63.7 kg today. At 176 cm that puts my BMI at 20.6.

My body fat percentage is what I really care about, and now that I have achieved my fat loss target, I look forward to adding some weight (muscle) in 2013! This is a great time of year to make New Years resolutions!
  • catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I watched my portions also and I lost 2 pounds and still enjoyed the delicious Christmas dinner :happy:
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I gained 3 lbs which is disappointing but not surprising. I am back on track starting yesterday.
  • lithiumkat
    Options
    Didn't gain any, even with a few cheat days over the week of the holidays. Still managed to lose 1 lb. I feel lucky.