how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• idziak04
    Options
    I was up about 2 pounds today, but I have not been drinking nearly enough water. I cannot wait until all the goodies are out of the house, and then it is back to business! We have been so stinking busy that I have not had time to workout. Cannot wait to get back to normal here soon :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I maintained.
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I gained 3 but lost 2 so far so I think its a wash. :)
  • tobeslim618
    tobeslim618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm down 4 lbs and loving every minute of it. I had no appetite for the food that I cooked and had stopped eating sweets (6 days now).
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Zero. I actually lost a few.
  • stacyfoo
    Options
    We drove back to visit my family in Wisconsin for christmas.. It's a 12 hour drive, so needless to say, fast food was consumed and snacks. I ate and drank whatever i wanted for 5 days and unfortunately, the scale showed it. I gained 4 pounds, but since we've been back home, I've already lost two. Now to hope I don't make the same mistake for New Years!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.5 pounds from last Friday to today.

Broke through a plateau! Mostly because I recently moved to a new city. where we know few people .. no office with chocolate in every corner like last year, no parties to go to. :ohwell: My boyfriend and I had a nice meal out on Christmas but had no leftovers, no candy, no extra crap in the house at all and I really focused on hitting my calorie goal.
  • MzTanya77
    MzTanya77 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    4lbs total And I've been eating like a pig for 2 weeks! But still exercising!
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Put on 6 pounds :/ but I honestly ate horribly for the full month. Back on track and down 1 pound!
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    What Christmas weight gain?? :wink: :bigsmile: :
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I've actually lost 3 lbs. Hoping for a couple more over this weekend!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've gained about 8 lbs. over the last month. It's been busy and I'm not proud, but it was fun while it lasted! :bigsmile:

Getting ready to start an exercise challenge in January, so that will start the scale moving again. Hoping to hit my goal of 100# in 2013!!

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy New Year!! :drinker:
  • taurusgirl63
    Options
    Up 3 lbs. :( Back on it today!!!
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think 5 lbs. *shrug* Oh well! Gotta burn, burn, burn!!!
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    1.5 lb gain from the beginning of December to now. We took a 2 week beach vacation early December and I wasn't logging during that time. I'm happy with that!
  • JessLov67
    Options
    Two pounds, which makes no sense because I only ate more than usual one day and it wasn't that extreme. I'm thinking it may be some other kind of change, water, etc. Time will tell.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Only lost about a half a pound. Still 5 lbs short of my New Years goal. Yikes. I only hope the scale here where I'm staying with my fiance's family is a little off so I see a loss on sunday after I get home.
  • april_flowers_423
    Options
    I actually "got serious" about losing weight after Thanksgiving. Determined NOT to fall into the holiday rut, I challenged myself to lose as much as possible until Christmas, then enjoy Christmas, then back to it. Well, I didn't succumb to the lounge Christmas treats, didn't eat off every cookie tray brought into the workplace, and didn't feel like I had to EAT at every holiday function I attended. The result? I lost 7lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. I even bought two pairs of jeans one size smaller off the rack without even trying them on! Then I ate whatever i felt like 24, 25, and 26. Starting yesterday, I am back on MFP, tracking, and staying with my calorie guideline. I will eventually start exercising once it warms above freezing. I am not weighing until school starts back on the 7th so my body has time to adjust, but I am determined to make this work.
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've maintained, thankfully. I have been pretty aware of what I've been eating, and knew that I would eat more on a couple of days, so I made sure to stay on track every other day.