Before/After BELLY pics???

Options

Replies

• Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    So I have always had less definition on my belly than I liked, but it started really bothering me, so I joined a friends 30 day challenge where I challenged myself to eat more protein and work out 5 days a week, doing weights and circuit training and tiny amounts of cardio.
    This is my before:
    19726820_1856.jpg
    This is 2 weeks in, just on half way through the challenge: (note I am a gainer/maintainer so I try not to actively lose weight, though I cut my cals to 1900 and accidentally lost 2.2 lbs between these pics. so I think most of it was fat.)
    19726820_476.jpg
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Pregnant with baby #2 (50 pounds gained both pregnancies)

39wks.jpg

After a few years of weight training and careful diet

belly.jpg

gym3.jpg
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! Job well done
  • DivaSlimsDown
    Options
    still a working progress...I'll be back to post very soon
  • pegfordw
    pegfordw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't see her after pic and everyone is raving about it, it's killing me I want to see her transformation!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    My before pictures are not the best because I did not allow pictures to be taken of me in my bikini.

These are 1 year after 6th baby was born. I normally lose the baby weight easier, but not this time.
    Summer2010-2-1.jpgSummer2010-1-1.jpg

This is me One month ago.
    April2Side-1.jpgMar21-1.jpg

I teach Zumba everyday, but really any cardio will work. I burn around 400-500 calories per day. I eat 1600-1900 calories per day. What I think has helped is what I eat. I eat around 100 carbs/day and 150 protein/day.

I do not do crunches, but a lot of my songs include a lot of pumping the hips, which is like doing crunches standing up. I do planks, and ab vacuums. I highly recommend ab vacuums! Those work your core and actually pull in your abs.

Since I am the teacher, I design my class so we are burning fat but also toning up our muscles. So, when we get rid of that fat, we have pretty lean muscle underneath. I do believe in muscle building, it just makes a body look fit and healthy!

I still have stretch marks and loose skin from having six kids, but it does look a lot better.
    Whew! I feel a lot better after reading this. I'm about to have my 5th baby, so I'm feeling a lot more optimistic!
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I sent this picture to my husband for motivation.

He said, "he even upgraded his phone." Gotta love you guys! lol
    Still got a fair bit to go, but I'm no longer Humpty Dumpty-shaped!

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg

Wow!! That is so great to see! I wish that my dad could see this!! You look really great!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is my before and after belly. I weigh the same in both pictures.

34y7aqt.png

OMG your butt looks amazing.!
  • Harriann84
    Options
    I carry most of my fat around my gut. This thread is inspirational. Thank you so much for giving me hope and the fact that I can push for a flat stomach!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Start of 30DS - November 28

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/30DS-day1front.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/30DS-day1side.jpg[/img]

Day 7 of 30DS - December 5

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/30DS-day7front.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/30DS-day7side.jpg[/img]

After 30DS - December 27

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/20121227_161004.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/20121227_160956.jpg[/img]

I started in a size 14 and the black pants in yesterday's picture are a 10. Last night I started Ripped in 30
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Soooooo Inspiring......
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Everyone looks amazing and are awesome! I have lost my weight but just cannot seem to get that toned tummy. I will keep trying, but hopefully I'll be posting some amazing abs in the not too distant future.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so amazing.
  • rgohm
    Options
    I'm pregnant again so this isn't so accurate lol

Before... :(
    whatcanyoudoinayear-1.jpg

After :)
    menow.jpgmebeforebaby.jpg

That is incredible!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    start.jpg

122912_zps079d793d.jpg

I watch my calorie intake and work out!! :)
  • aliciab307
    aliciab307 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice thread! Bumping to go through it later ;-)
  • rgohm
    Options
    After looking at all these before/after pics it got me motivated to go to the gym today. I never go on the weekends but I figure if I want to look nearly as good as much as you people I better be putting in more time at the gym!

60 min of walking on the treadmill = 400 calories burned! Yay me!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow, your progress is awesome!!! I can't wait to see your official after pics.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!