First day of 2013!! What was your first workout?!!

Options

Replies

• jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    30 minutes on stationary bike.
  • joymelanson
    Options
    Two 20 minute hikes through the woods in the snow! Exhilarating!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Took a 3 mile walk at 4mph! Legs are burning! LOL!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Got on my new horse for the first time since I've had her. Number one: I couldn't get into the saddle. Had to push her up against the fence.

Needless to say, it was quite the workout, and it WILL get better.
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Snowboarded for 4.5 hours:)
  • ahaydock82
    ahaydock82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk with family!!
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I did 45 minutes of cardio today (bike and treadmill), chest and shoulders for strength training, and a 10 minute ab workout.
  • ElizabethS05
    Options
    Sixty minutes of Zumba rush on the knect! Bringing in the new year with a party!
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day System: Legs

Unless you count at midnight, when I was outside with the kids, and we all shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR and I lit the fireworks and ran around screaming WOO HOOOOOO! WE MADE IT PAST THE END OF THE WOOOOORLD!!!

Rofl but no really, the first one is my first workout.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I could barely move b/c I worked out so hard yesterday doing the Tough Mudder Boot Camp....I was supposed to run 5 miles today b/c I'm training for a half marathon but instead walked 4 miles (in the pouring rain) but at least I moved.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I did Jillian Michaels Killer buns and thighs and will be going on my treadmill for a bit!
  • joannaorgovan
    joannaorgovan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I weight lifted for 22 min. at home and burned 182 calories. I love my new HRM!!
  • _namaste_
    _namaste_ Posts: 246
    Options
    I beat the hell out of p90x Plyometrics at 10am this morning. Woot!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Cross country skied the golf course near my house for an hour.
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Good walk around the lake at Stourhead with the family and then a 5km run in the last of the afternoon sunshine. Great way to start the NY
  • PollyWolly98
    Options
    30 minute run outside. As soon as I was cleaned up and sat down, my daughter asked me to take her on a walk (this has never happened before that didn't involve a trip to the park). So we took about a 20 min walk. I'm just blown away that she asked and am hoping this is a sign for a wonderful, healthy New Year for our family!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Today was my scheduled "rest day". But, I went for two walks, one with hubby and the dogs, one with just hubby to breakfast and back.
    Tomorrow I'll run 3-4 miles and do some weights. In or out, depending on the snow.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I walked from the bed to the couch. Wee to much celebration last night.....ugh
  • icandoanything2012
    icandoanything2012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5km walk/run intervals.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity: Power and Resistance! LOVE Insanity!
    I can't believe how many people have posted that their gyms are closed on New Years Day. As a business owner, that just makes me go, "huh?"....The most popular New Years resolution is to lose weight. It's the biggest time of year for the fitness industry and some gyms are closed??? I don't get that! Another reason I love to workout at home or ourside!