Before/After BELLY pics???

Replies

• Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    These before and after's are so inspiring!!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Bump for later!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    I'm pregnant again so this isn't so accurate lol

Before... :(
    whatcanyoudoinayear-1.jpg

After :)
    menow.jpgmebeforebaby.jpg

That is incredible!

awww man.... I want my body back now...
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,640 Member
    Diet made a huge impact on my stomach. I had one of those "is she preggo?" stomachs. Now its fairly flat and what did it was more fruits and veggies, less fast food. Simple really.
  • bubbliscouis
    bubbliscouis Posts: 1 Member
    bump
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Beginning waist size: Size 36 mens' pants with major spillage
    After: 26" waist
    6858885073_6f440fb5cc.jpg
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    I can't see her after pic and everyone is raving about it, it's killing me I want to see her transformation!

I KNOW!!!!!! At first, I thought it was just my work computer, but I guess not! I wanna seeeeeeee it!!!!
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    I can't see her after pic and everyone is raving about it, it's killing me I want to see her transformation!

I KNOW!!!!!! At first, I thought it was just my work computer, but I guess not! I wanna seeeeeeee it!!!!
    It was killing me as well so I looked at her posts and found a picture that worked. Seriously amazing!
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431

It was killing me as well so I looked at her posts and found a picture that worked. Seriously amazing!

Oh no! She deactivated her account!
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Oh no! She deactivated her account!

You can still see her posts though. Click where it says how many posts she has and go to the very last page. :)

<
    Over there, under her avatar.
  • thickgirl25
    thickgirl25 Posts: 36 Member
    bump
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    My before & After pictures lost 23 lbs since July ru9qc8.jpg
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    bump
  • marienaegele
    marienaegele Posts: 35 Member
    here you go:

page.jpg

this was a couple of weeks ago, i like how now with about 5 pounds less my hipbones start showing ;)
  • Hannah7783
    Hannah7783 Posts: 54 Member
    My before pictures are not the best because I did not allow pictures to be taken of me in my bikini.

These are 1 year after 6th baby was born. I normally lose the baby weight easier, but not this time.
    Summer2010-2-1.jpgSummer2010-1-1.jpg

This is me One month ago.
    April2Side-1.jpgMar21-1.jpg

I teach Zumba everyday, but really any cardio will work. I burn around 400-500 calories per day. I eat 1600-1900 calories per day. What I think has helped is what I eat. I eat around 100 carbs/day and 150 protein/day.

I do not do crunches, but a lot of my songs include a lot of pumping the hips, which is like doing crunches standing up. I do planks, and ab vacuums. I highly recommend ab vacuums! Those work your core and actually pull in your abs.

Since I am the teacher, I design my class so we are burning fat but also toning up our muscles. So, when we get rid of that fat, we have pretty lean muscle underneath. I do believe in muscle building, it just makes a body look fit and healthy!

I still have stretch marks and loose skin from having six kids, but it does look a lot better.

6 kids?! I haven't had any kids yet and you look a million times better than me! Well done! My goal is to look half way like that before I have babies.
  • lovehandles_nomore
    lovehandles_nomore Posts: 11 Member
    Love the before and after pics...my stomach is definitely my problem area. Im doing RI30 so hopefully I will share the success of you guys soon.
  • You all are a great inspiration! I cannot wait to have "after" pictures to share as well. You should be so proud of yourselves!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    cardio and watching carbs (flour sugar pizza cake candy etc) - i have some of my ongoing progress in my profile and main pic :) I like seeing all these results! Great motivation for continuing!
  • maya88j
    maya88j Posts: 29
    Keep up all the great wrk very motivational
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    how do i post a pic in here
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!