Makeup Junkies!

Options

Replies

• bpauntie
    bpauntie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My roommate is a cosmetics consultant at Macys so I get to try new stuff all the time :happy:

I love Benefit products for primer, foundation and blush, and Urban Decay is my favorite for eyes. I don't know what I would do without Primer Potion, Perversion Eye Liner and Smoked Palette.

I spend wayyy too much on makeup! lol

Need another roommate? ;-)
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Tempted to order some Bobbi Brown makeup as I am reading her book called Pretty Powerful. The looks in there are amazing! I don't technically NEED any more makeup though. x

Woah wait. Need? When does NEED apply to makeup??

I know but I just ordered some (MORE) OPI!

I was totally MAC addicted but have branched out into Benefit and Bobbi Brown stuff looks fab! x
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I don't use make up. I wake up looking this pretty.
  • bpauntie
    bpauntie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't use make up. I wake up looking this pretty.

Unfortunately, we aren't all natural beauties like you, RoadDog. :-)
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm a Makeup Junkie too! Since I don't want to spend money on big clothes that I am determined not to be able to wear soon, I spend it all on makeup! :) I'm loving all these new ones to try! My favs are definitely MAC and Smashbox Photo Finish Primer at the moment but now I have a lot of new ones to check out. :)
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I also love the primer potion from UD. Half price at the Rack!
  • I just went to Ulta and spent $100 on makeup. Thanks a lot, guys.

;)
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with makeup, and it is a part-time job for me :) it's disgusting how much makeup I own lol
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Me! I have a $50 Ulta gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I have no idea what I want. I think I might want the new Too Faced Pocket Pallet with their shadow insurance but I am not sure.
    I do hair and make up for a living, so it's only fitting I be somewhat obessed.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Can anyone give me a good liquid eyeliner? max 20-30 bucks?
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    mascara period. I also loooove white eyeshadow!
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else here addicted to makeup and/or hair products?

I just got the new Naked2 Pallet and ADORE it!

What is your favorite item?
    I have that one! And 4 Books of Shadows stacked up like a little dresser. :blushing:
  • sarahmichelle91xx
    sarahmichelle91xx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love mac but I'm also a fan of maybeline!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

My favorite is Smashbox.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Unfortunately, losing weight comes at the price of me being ADDICTED to buying really nice make up and hair stuff and face creams.. I guess I feel like my body is looking good so I want to make everything else look that good too.

I am addicted to "cant believe they're real" mascara, anything Urban Decay, Bare minerals concealer and warmth, and Sephora's facial moisturizer..
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    I posted this on it's own but it's getting burried. Has anyone used Bliss Fat Girl Slim products?
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with Trilogy Rosehip Oil - the stuff is amazing at healing facial scars and moisturizes without being greasy. Also a sucker for anything Laura Mercier!
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Love Urban Decay too, i have 2 of the Volume 2 pallettes lol. 1 at mine and 1 at my boyfriends as its too big to carry about.
    Its totally worth the money as it lasts for ages.
    I have a hard time finding good mascara though :(

I use Full n Soft by Maybelline. Not expensive, and doesn't crumble or smear!

YES! FullnSoft is the BEST mascara. I tired dozens over the last decade and Full n Soft is the only one I still use.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I posted this on it's own but it's getting burried. Has anyone used Bliss Fat Girl Slim products?

Not tried them but was thinking of doing so once I work my way through my Soap and Glory mountain! x
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

I'm a youtube makeup tutorial junkie and out of all the reviews of stuff I've tried.... can't go wrong with Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner. It's cheap, but I love it more than any prestige makeup I've tried!