210lbs gone in 45 weeks

Options

Replies

• CraigAtter
    Options
    seen your pic's on another post, and all I can say is AWESOME!! I bet your feeling a ton better

Cheers and yes i feel awesome now completly different to just over a year ago.
  • juliedor
    juliedor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulation!! You look so good.This must have changed your life in lots of positive ways.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Wow, this is truly amazing!!!

I have lost 47lbs since 1 Nov 2012 and want to lose another 70 by January 2014. Your story shows me that if I keep my determination I can do it. I know what you mean when you say something just clicked in your mind as that is exactly what happened to me. I've tried for years to lose weight and it is only now that I am actually doing it. Thanks for the post...it will keep me going.

Awesome job so far keep up the great work and im sure you achieve another 70lbs

And as you get smaller you will feel even better and it will spur you on even more.
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!!
  • road2goal
    road2goal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment for you! Congratulations! Your before and after pics are very inspirational.
  • KitaT92
    KitaT92 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing transformation!!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    wow what a transformation!! great job!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations.
  • danceym
    danceym Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Not only did you lose the weight but you've become a work out junkie, that'll go a long way to not having the weight creep back on.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You did a fabulous job, and will continue to do so, I'm sure. I'm really in awe of all of the successful stories like this...I know I don't have that much to accomplish, but now I find myself thinking about bigger and better goals. :)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! amazing!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!! Hard to believe that's you. You look great--and love the sleeves!!
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Very nice. Congrats!
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and like a completely different person! Guess that's what happens when you lose half of yourself? lol. Congratulations on all your hard work. :)
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You did a fabulous job, and will continue to do so, I'm sure. I'm really in awe of all of the successful stories like this...I know I don't have that much to accomplish, but now I find myself thinking about bigger and better goals. :)

Any loss is awesome and im sure you will be fine. It doesnt matter if you have 1lb or 100lbs to loose everyones journey is different but with the same goal and at the end of the day i think it makes us all better people.
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    That's the way to work the body!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow Craig, that is amazing - I'm based near Loughborough and am going slow due to my age but your story is inspirational to all of us. Bloody well done!!!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats dude. Makes me wanna continue to work wonders with myself. Great loss!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    outstanding progress.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible. Congratz on such a great job! I can only hope to have such good luck this year. At 5 pounds per week, it will take me 48 weeks to get down to 180 lbs. Thanks for proving it can be done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!