How many times have you seen this? Some people don't get it!

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The people on weight watchers that eat a blizzard that takes their enitre days worth of points will still see results,

Well, that was insulting ...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I do it plenty. Eat big, lift big.

And I don't know you, so I certainly don't care what you think.

Highly doubful you "lift big." but have a nice day

^ that did not just happen :grumble:

yeah...yeah it did just happen....:noway:

but it shouldn't have.....

You silly little man. We can tell your new. Brett here is one of the winners. Poll the ladies of MFP his abs beat yours anyday lol
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    How many times have you seen people go to the gym and work their *kitten* off... only to stop at Wendy's or Mcdonald's after their workouts. Come on people, your body wants clean food! Or how many times have you heard "I'm not seeing any results" I ask what they had to eat for lunch and they say "I had to run to Arbys because I didn't bring my lunch."

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.

Almost every Saturday...I should quit.:sad:
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

BRO, do you even lift!?

lol, nope

This guy curls in the rack for sure.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I eat fast food cheeseburgers all the time, nom nom nom
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I read all this stuff on the interwebs. It MUST be true. Please tell me more. :huh:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Ever get the feeling that someone new might have come here after burning bridges with arrogance and asininity at his last hang out?

Way to introduce yourself to the community. I look forward to not seeing you.
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, the OP is totally not a trainer who conveniently shows up during January to have hordes of people flock to him for his clean eating miracle out of ignorant desperation.

Certified personal trainer

Surprising no one. Here to get a few FRs and drum up business? How considerate of you.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, the OP is totally not a trainer who conveniently shows up during January to have hordes of people flock to him for his clean eating miracle out of ignorant desperation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No one saw that coming.

And by no one I mean everyone. And by saw it coming I mean......saw ...it coming....
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care if the guy is 5% BF and benched 600. I'd rather hang with morbidly obese people who are interesting instead another locker room meat head who can't stop looking in the mirror.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

^ that did not just happen :grumble:

yeah...yeah it did just happen....:noway:

but it shouldn't have.....

Some experts are so good they can even tell over the internet.

I wish I could lift big, but the internet experts would be able to tell that I don't :grumble:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Try thinking of it like this instead:

They were going to eat a burger anyway. Good for them for knocking out some calories so it didn't hit so hard.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    After lifting for an hour and a half I am a ravenous monster and will eat anything that has a decent taste to it, be thankful it's only food from a fast food restaurant.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You're pretty. :flowerforyou:

Too bad it's the only thing you have going for you at the moment.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, just what we need! A dipwad noob whose gonna hand down the word from the mountian and insult a couple of the best members around here after being here about 30 seconds. Just what we've been waiting for!!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Woo hoo 2 day course, I gets a certificate
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Ever get the feeling that someone new might have come here after burning bridges with arrogance and asininity at his last hang out?

I'm sure BB.com had their way with him and sent him away crying a short while ago.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care if the guy is 5% BF and benched 600. I'd rather hang with morbidly obese people who are interesting instead another locker room meat head who can't stop looking in the mirror.

aww, thanks hon! :smooched:
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I agree with the thread starter regarding fast foods. Some foods in McDonalds have an okay macro content except for.. Sodium. Yes, I might eat fast food if it fits on my macro for the day but the sodium content will just really make you stay away. Most of those burgers give 1000 mg of sodium per serving or even more. You wouldn't want to finish up your day with 3000 mg+ of sodium whew that will only cause water retention. Even if what you ate had small amount of fat and carbs but their sodium goes past beyond what you need for that meal it will be a factor to losing weight.
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options

Oh, look. Not only does he eat clean. But he flexes his e-muscle, too.

Bro, is that even your picture?

Yep 100% me.

Must be true...

you can't post it on the internet if it's not true.

Its me