ALL GUYS CHEAT!

"All guys will cheat if given the chance"

This is what a guy who I was seeing just told me. Earlier this week he told me that he doesn't want to get too far into things because he doesn't want to hurt me because I am a "nice girl". He confessed that he usually ends up cheating or doing "something wrong" in a relationship.

Normally, I wouldn't be defending guys on this sort of thing because I have been cheated on multiple times and have gone through many "f**k you all, men" phases. But I think this is a bunch of bs. Only pathetic, *kitten* cheat on their girlfriends/fiances/wives.

I don't know. What do you guys/girls think? Is there such a thing as monogamy, loyalty, honesty, trust in a relationship anymore? Or has everything gone to *kitten*? I still think there are good people out there that are loyal and not every guy would cheat given the chance. Piss me off! GRRR.

Sorry for all the cursing...
:)
Okay, and I'm done.

Replies

• Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in guy speak this means he's already cheated...
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    I've been in several long term relationships and have never cheated. Perhaps you should look more closely at the men you choose to date. You might be following a pattern that leads you to unfaithful guys.
  • For some reason you made me laugh! In a good way. :D

I've never really dated anyone, but I'd like to believe that if a guy loves you, he won't cheat. If your guy even warns you about it himself, it just shows that he isn't even trying to change (or doesn't want to). You deserve better.

So yeah, I think (hope?) that it's bs, too.
  • Live life, date, have fun, you don't have to have a boyfriend
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Given there are 9 billion people in the world, chances are some are **** and some are good.
    I've been with both, then I married the one who was really close to me in a lot of ways.
    You can find someone who has the same ideas as you - there are 9 billion people in the world...
    **** this guy off, what a tosser
  • SeaRunner26
    Given there are 9 billion people in the world, chances are some are **** and some are good.
    I've been with both, then I married the one who was really close to me in a lot of ways.
    You can find someone who has the same ideas as you - there are 9 billion people in the world...

Last time I checked, the world population was 7 billion. Where are you hiding the other 2 billion? And how can we get advertising to them?
  • childermass

Last time I checked, the world population was 7 billion. Where are you hiding the other 2 billion? And how can we get advertising to them?

damn, I miscalculated the Chinese. Give it a couple years and I'll be on the money ;)

6,973,738,433. from the infoweb as of ...now. ha
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Never cheated on a woman I have been with, but my ex wife cheated on me ,gave her a second chance and 6 months later she does it again.... so women can cheat just like men.
    Try and find a good one if possible . good luck
  • SeaRunner26

damn, I miscalculated the Chinese. Give it a couple years and I'll be on the money ;)

No, I think you accidentally spilled the beans the first time. Do you have a really large basement or an interdimensional door or something?
  • Given there are 9 billion people in the world, chances are some are **** and some are good.

Congrats SeaRunner26. You are King of the Internet.
  • childermass
    No, I think you accidentally spilled the beans the first time. Do you have a really large basement or an interdimensional door or something?
    damn. Now I must kill you...and the other 2 billion people in my basement...
  • SeaRunner26

Congrats SeaRunner26. You are King of the Internet.

King? Really? Do I get a crown or something? And I want a castle too.
  • SeaRunner26
    damn. Now I must kill you...and the other 2 billion people in my basement...

Hmmm. That's going to require a lot of concrete.
  • Empots88
    Empots88 Posts: 38 Member
    Get rid of this guy!! No I don't believe all men cheat, some have more self control and respect! If I were you and he said that to me i'd be out that door in no time. That's appalling.
  • childermass
    Wonder if I'll get banned for threatening mass genocide now.

By the way TOTALLY HIJACKED THIS THREAD, sorry.

original point is - don't waste your time on seeing someone who says they will cheat then be all heartbroken when they do.
    (plus there are ALOT of other people in the world)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    I know plenty of guys that would never cheat.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    "All guys will cheat if given the chance"

This is what a guy who I was seeing just told me. Earlier this week he told me that he doesn't want to get too far into things because he doesn't want to hurt me because I am a "nice girl". He confessed that he usually ends up cheating or doing "something wrong" in a relationship.

Normally, I wouldn't be defending guys on this sort of thing because I have been cheated on multiple times and have gone through many "f**k you all, men" phases. But I think this is a bunch of bs. Only pathetic, *kitten* cheat on their girlfriends/fiances/wives.

I don't know. What do you guys/girls think? Is there such a thing as monogamy, loyalty, honesty, trust in a relationship anymore? Or has everything gone to *kitten*? I still think there are good people out there that are loyal and not every guy would cheat given the chance. Piss me off! GRRR.

Sorry for all the cursing...
    :)
    Okay, and I'm done.

yeah, he's cheated on you, run, run away now!!!

Not all men cheat. I would bet my life on the fact that my husband has never cheated on me.
  • Sujit8383
    Sujit8383 Posts: 726 Member
    Indian system believes in monogamy mostly............n we r 1.21 BILLION............though more than 10% cheats.......still 100 crore are honest and believes in life long relationships............
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    I have been married for 32 years and I don;t cheat. He is an idot and you shold get as far away from him as you can. I raised my 17 year old son the "right" way and he too does not cheat.

That is like saying all girls will end of looking likt their mother. Another Stoopid saying, and yes i spell it the way for a reason!.

I hate people that generalize, they do that to justify their own dumb agenda's.
  • No worries guys! I don't keep around the pathetic losers and I'm not looking for relationship advice!!! Wasn't even serious! Hadn't even kissed the kid yet! Just wanted to know what others had to think about "all men being cheaters" as I believe it's not true even given these and previous circumstances.

But his excuses for why he has done it in the past that he's giving me are so stupid and it makes me wanna smash a frying pan over his head. ie. he used the "It just happens" line. LOL what? What a joke...

However, I do give him credit for not wanting to hurt me and letting me know about this

Edit to add