What's for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• kristijean
    kristijean Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    One tall glass of Shakeology made with almond milk, half a banana and almond butter! Shake is 170 then the additives making it about 300
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    2 eggs and 1/2 an adelle's pineapple bacon chicken sausage - 260
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    White Americano before breakfast (about 50 cals) and probably a 4 egg omelette (4 whites, 1 yolk) with a tin of tuna (honestly nicer than it sounds/looks) for about 230 calories.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Today I had egg whites on soya and linseed toast bread with olive oil margarine and a coffee with milk and sweetener.

24g protein
    375 calories
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    1.5 servings of Skinnytaste's Homemade Chewy Granola Bars, a HUGE clementine, a cup of coffee (sweetened with milk and sugar), and two glasses of water... 409 calories.

Can't wait to read through and get some new ideas for breakfast :)
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yolpait 100 calorie Greek Yogurt (Peach) Yum.
  • dahkneeka
    dahkneeka Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    berry smoothie

1cup water
    1/2 cup almond milk
    1/2 cup frozen berries
    1tbsp hemp hearts
    1 scoop whey isolate
    1/2 cup ice
    1 banana

376cals
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I bought that new fiber one chocolate cereal that's 80 calories a serving....I thought I would try it since I'm a chocoholic ; )

So today I had 3/4 cup of the fiber one chocolate cereal with 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk 100 calories.
    It's really yummy but not all that filling plus when I eat anything with chocolate for breakfast I crave it all day. So I don't think I will be buying another box.
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    2 waffles and 20g Canadian pure maple syrup = 283 cals. Nom nom nom
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    One boiled egg, two strips of bacon and three cups of coffee; 244 cals.
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    20 oz of water and apple cinnamon oatmeal...130 calories.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with a splash of milk, 2oz ham, 24oz coffee with spenda and 2 of the little creamer cups. Every Mon - Sat. Pancakes on Sunday
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    How is the shakeology? Is it working for you? I am thinking of buying it, have a sample coming in the mail as we speak and I was just curious on what affects it has for you. :)

Thank you!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup egg whites
    2 turkey sausage patties
    'Everything' Bagel Thin with light butter

281 Calories. Been eating pretty much the same thing for a few weeks.
  • mytime73_
    Options
    I had oatmeal and a banana with 4 turkey sausages.....
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    banana protein pancake (1/2 scoop of vanilla powder protein, 1/2 egg, 1/2 banana, cinnamon to taste)-160 calories/17grams protein
    center cut pork bacon-140 calories/14 grams protein
    vermon sugar free low calorie maple syrup-15 calories

I ate half for breakfast around 930am and the other half for a snack around 1130am

Total: 315 calories/31 grams of protein (157.5 calories for breakfast and 157.5 calories for snack)
  • TheMoonMuse
    TheMoonMuse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    1 cup (prepared with water) steel cut oats - cooked in my rice cooker with a little cinnamon and fresh nutmeg. No sugar, no milk.
    3 tablespoons liquid egg whites, nuked.
    Americano, black.

185 calories/29 carbs/3 fat/11 protein/4 fiber
  • lifewithme2
    Options
    This sounds awesome. I don't have any raisins in my house. Will have to buy some.
  • JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    8 homemade sausage balls I homemade for quick breakfasts (I just heat them up from the freezer) that was 332 cals. I added a banana brining the total to 432 cals. It has kept my full until my lunch at 12.30. This weekend I plan on making a healthier version of sausage balls for those mornings when I am running late.

Typically I have 1/2 Dannon plain yogurt, a large hanful of blackberries, and 1/8cup of granola for a total of 190 cals and eat a banana or some veggies as a snack a little later in the morning.
  • Goldsmith55
    Goldsmith55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat one small multi grain bagel with half of an avacado spread on it, half cup of cottage cheese with three black berries smashed in for flavor and a cup of coffee with sugar free creamer..Yum and filling!