Join me in a round of P90X beginning 4/26/10

Options

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,711 Member
    Options
    Welcome, mrsynch! I wouldn't start over if I were you. We'll just be a week or so behind. Can't wait to try to catch up with you! :bigsmile:
  • mrsnych
    mrsnych Posts: 7
    Options
    thanks jill!! i look forward to this support team youre putting together. good luck everyone!!!remember to BRING IT!
  • PJilly
    Options
    I had dreams (nightmares?) last night about doing P90X! :laugh:
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    I ordered P90X yesterday in hopes that it would make in time for me to start with you guys. If not, I'll just be a few days behind I guess. Can't wait!! :love:
  • PJilly
    Options
    Awesome. The more, the merrier!
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in week 4 of Power90 mixing in TurboJam for Doubles, but, you all are making think about joining you for P90x! I just might join you.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wait and i just finished my second week of P90x. OMG! The first week was hard but believe me it gets easier. I really, really hate the yoga and I think I should switch it out for my pilates that I love. Any opinions? I really have to push myself to do the yoga and the longest I made it was 60 min out of 1 1/2 hours :(
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I am in too. I have been thinking of doing it for a while but wasn't sure if I had the time. I am now at my goal weight of 125 but no where near as toned as I'd like to be. I have lost 30 lbs since having my first child almost two years ago but I still have a 31/32" waist! So frustrating. Before I got pregnant I weighed 135 and had a 29" waist. Doesn't make since. So I figure why not give this a try.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join? I started my first ever round of p90x on the fifth of this month. I am loving it so far! I feel stronger--I have not lost weight but I have not been so good about my eating either. I would love to join you on your journey. I am doing the lean version...
  • LyndsayBiby
    Options
    I'm currently on week 3! I wish someone would add the P90X workouts to the Exercise tab on here becuase I know doing 1 1/2 hours of Yoga X burns waaaaay more than 223 calories. :( Just doesn't seem fair.
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I will be joining you all for sure on Monday! Looking forward to it! :happy:

Jessica :flowerforyou:
  • turtle080808
    Options
    I want to join in on this.......I have the DVD's just no idea where to start! I dont have any booklets or anything so I am not too sure what to do!!
  • acivitarese
    acivitarese Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in, and looking forward to having a group to track the progress with! This is a great idea.
  • PJilly
    Options
    Glad to see so many people joining us! I'm getting excited!!!

For anyone who isn't already a Beachbody member, you can sign up for free right here:
    https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=8062

You'll have access to the P90X worksheets and be able to auto-schedule your workouts on the SuperGym calendar. This is so helpful. It will be especially helpful for those of you who don't have the guides that come with buying the whole program intact.

Woohoo, Monday is almost here!!!
  • PJilly
    Options
    I couldn't wait and i just finished my second week of P90x. OMG! The first week was hard but believe me it gets easier. I really, really hate the yoga and I think I should switch it out for my pilates that I love. Any opinions? I really have to push myself to do the yoga and the longest I made it was 60 min out of 1 1/2 hours :(
    I think the yoga workout has loads of benefits, and if you can fake it till you make it, I think that would be optimum. That said, if you want to substitute pilates (or X Stretch) for yoga, I think you'll still getting great results (just not AS good, LOL).
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 3! I wish someone would add the P90X workouts to the Exercise tab on here becuase I know doing 1 1/2 hours of Yoga X burns waaaaay more than 223 calories. :( Just doesn't seem fair.

According to the books, each workout burns an average of 600 calories. I wore my HRM the first week and not doing 100% I was getting the 600 cal average. Just plan on it!

Here is some info on Nutrition... http://www.thefitclubnetwork.com/2009/01/p90x-nutrition-plan-made-easy/

I was also able to print out the calendar--workouts on the beachbody site.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!! I haven't received my P90X yet, but it's on the way!! I can't wait!!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am going to be doing some of the p90X workouts and would love to be part of this group.

I am going to be doing the strenth training parts of the program. I have soreness in my right leg and might not be able to do any impact type exercises. Going to DR on monday to find out what is going on, at least this way I will know my limitations.

I have done the first 30 days of the p90X program and just didn't finish the rest.

Best of luck to everyone on thier first workout tomorrow.
  • PJilly
    Options
    I am so ready to do this, I am chomping at the bit! Remind me I said this when we get to Yoga on Thursday. LOL
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Has to push back starting my week 3 because my DVD player crapped out. I got up yesterday morning at 6am to do day 1 before we left town and it wouldn't work. All is fixed now (almost $1000 later :sad: because my husband came with me ll) but anyways. New Blueray, Receiver, and 10" sub (did we need them? oh well) Time to start week 3 :smile: