Options
    Yes please.....
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i love my tats!! so yay for me!! ;)
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    yay! but that's because i have them. that said i do find some tattoos unattractive on women. mostly bc i would never do it myself.. ie chest, collar bone, and neck tatts.
  • SHHitsKaty
    Options
    I have plenty and it's always a yay.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    A plus if you like mine...couldn't care less if you don't.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    yay! so freaking hot! (if they are done well)
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    yay...no specific reason
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    YAY, I think my tattoos are very sexy :)
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I must be with one of the only men left in this world that doesn't like them. I have 4 and want a ton more.
    I LOVE ink!
    beautiful-!!!!!!!

Nope, I don't find them attractive. Ok if you have a few small ones but I'd rather not have them on my lady. :bigsmile:
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    yay! but that's because i have them. that said i do find some tattoos unattractive on women. mostly bc i would never do it myself.. ie chest, collar bone, and neck tatts.

You'd find mine unattractive then
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos - but I don't think they add to or subtract from a persons 'attractiveness'.

It's like buying a new Mustang.
    Yeah that factory exhaust sounds good... but an aftermarket Flowmaster set up is the sheiot.

But .. would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari? That's the problem with some tats. no more substance than a bumper sticker.
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    I love my tattoos, and can't wait to get more!!! They're sexy!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Yay.

Edited to add: I prefer quality over quantity, but to each her own.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Something small is cool , But Tramp stamps ... Nah !
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I personally think tattoos are hot on both sexes. I love tattoos!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    But .. would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari? That's the problem with some tats. no more substance than a bumper sticker.

Exactly. I've often said that a tattoo on a woman is like putting spray paint on a rose. They're beautiful enough as is, and the tattoos only take away from that.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have two, and I love them. It took me forever to decide what to get, and spent a long time planning them. I have no problems with other's tattoos. I wouldn't personally tattoo my face, for instance, but who am I to say if you want to? I think that done well, they can be beautiful. Meaning, don't just let your friend who's learning tattoo you, lol. Mine are really pretty, a simple black one on my left ankle, and a tree of life on my left foot (for my Dad who has had many organ transplants, done in his favorite color - even though he's not a fan of tattoos, lol).
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yay! I think they are sexy on both men and women. My ex husband had no tattoos and he thought mine were attractive. I've never had complaints though.

But every time I get a new one (even though I'm covered..sleeved..so on and so forth) my grandma gets very upset and almost cries.When I got my septum done she said "you were so beautiful before you did that". It bothered me but luckily my grandpa shot her an evil glare! She will even talk about other people with tattoos in front of me negatively like she forgets I have them. I want to smack her for it but she's old school roman catholic and stuck in her ways.

at least I'm not the only one whose family reacts this way!!

ink & body mods are fabulous on everyone :)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Love mine! But I think it depends. I've seen amazing tattoos and I've seen hideous one. I'm also a fan of quality over quantity
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Depends. Some can be VERY sexy. Others not so much...