Options
    Got 3 so far and want another one after reaching my goal weight
    Something special
    :-)
    Yay
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    <--- I love my tattoos, especially this one. The general reaction from people I meet, especially men, is "wow - that's hot!" As for me, I love a guy with tattoos :flowerforyou:
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't specifically not date someone with tattoos and the same goes for if they do. I love the look of a great tattoo but there is nothing worse than a dodgy one.
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yay..yay...& yay....I love all of mine...lol
  • mbaker824
    Options
    Not a fan of tattoos at all, myself, and particularly on women. That's just me, though.
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    HELLS YES! :wink:

Not biased in the slightest! lol.
  • plantlyfe
    Options
    love mines...and i want more... a sleeve!
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a nay. :smile:

But each to their own. It'd be boring if we were all the same!
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Nay, :D Tattoos dont tend to fit on women, men look better with them!
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    Yay. I have tons and love all of mine. My husband loves my tattoos as well, along with almost everyone I encounter online and in realy life. If people want tattoos, great. If they don't great. Doesn't affect anyone else in any way
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

Ditto!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    I have one and when I started dating my now hubby he thought it was so cool that I had a tatoo. Would love 2 more
    '
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Yes! I have several and love them. My husband finds them attractive as well. :heart:
  • ionaday
    ionaday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay... tats look great on both men and women :)
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Nay.
    My opinion, which I'm entitled to express, is that the wearer looks cheap.
    Male or female.
    Feel free to desecrate/mutilate your body all you want, but to me, unadorned skin is more beautiful than inked skin.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

As it should be. All my tats have meaning to me. That is really all that matters. I will be taking my daughter up for her first tattoo after she hit 18 next month. I just stress with my kids that they should only get tats in areas they can cover for job interviews and such. Mainly because hiring managers that do not have tats can be judgmental and I would never want a tat to cost them a good job.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Nay.
    Male or female.
    Feel free to desecrate/mutilate your body all you want, but to me, unadorned skin is more beautiful than inked skin.
    Have to agree -- I once thought about getting one that said "law" (in Chinese) then I saw a joke picture of an Asian woman with the word "water" in English on her shoulder and thought - yeah - that looks dumb. The end of my tat "journey".
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Nay.
    Male or female.

Thats the kind of prepopsterous garbage my old man (who has 'unfortunate' tattoos - see earlier in the thread) comes out with. I have other mutilations on my body that I did not choose - are they equally as repugnant?
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options

As it should be. All my tats have meaning to me. That is really all that matters. I will be taking my daughter up for her first tattoo after she hit 18 next month. I just stress with my kids that they should only get tats in areas they can cover for job interviews and such. Mainly because hiring managers that do not have tats can be judgmental and I would never want a tat to cost them a good job.
    very smart!! :)
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Nay.
    Male or female.

That is your personal choice, which is fine. Do not judge others that choose to ink though. I read a saying that says 'The only difference between people that have tattoos and those that don't is people with tattoo don't care if you have tattoos'.