Options
12345679»

Replies

• nikbolok
    nikbolok Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Monsanto is the root of all evil.
    Perhaps we can all agree to disagree.

I have to agree, did a lot of research on them recently.
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    :laugh: indeed!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If your mawmaw didn't cook with it, you probably shouldn't either.

Cutting out all artificially sweetened products as of now.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    If man made it, don't eat it....

^ THIS ^ :drinker: key word: MADE. (in a laboratory may I add??)

Yeah, it's the laboratory that makes things bad... laboratories are instigators of evil.

Well it's actually the scientists who are genetically manipulating your foods and beverages IN the above mentioned laboratory, LOL. GMO, anyone?

Oh, those mad, mad scientists with their bubbly beakers and bunsen burners.

mad AND irreverent!

farside-scientists.jpg
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't read all of the pages so this may have already have been posted:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame_controversy
    Apparently it's a hoax. Don't get me wrong, I'm not promoting aspartame or claiming it's safe, in fact I try to avoid all artificial sweeteners except for a rare diet coke every so often.
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

That's what I say when my husband try's to cook :laugh:

LMAO nice! :laugh:
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    I have no intellectual additives to insert here, just my two cents and I wanted to wave my arms about and say HEY! leave us MS'ers out of this! Being a woman living with Multiple sclerosis it's a frustrating reading post like these. Those symptoms this article says that could be caused by aspartame poisoning? Those are just a few of the many symptoms that the MS community deals with on varying levels every day. Caused by MS.This is fear mongering and for me only results in ignorance and miscommunication of my disease. I get to deal with the aftermath of these ridiculous studies claiming this is what "MAY" or "MAY NOT" cause MS and so and so got better and went from disabled to running iron man's overnight! These are amazingly, things I hear repeatedly from friends/family members/coworkers/shop persons/tellers/random persons off the street. They simply are not true.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

^ THIS ^ :drinker: key word: MADE. (in a laboratory may I add??)

Yeah, it's the laboratory that makes things bad... laboratories are instigators of evil.

Well it's actually the scientists who are genetically manipulating your foods and beverages IN the above mentioned laboratory, LOL. GMO, anyone?

Oh, those mad, mad scientists with their bubbly beakers and bunsen burners.

mad AND irreverent!

farside-scientists.jpg

tehe
  • nikbolok
    Options
    Here is something I came across - a fact sheet from the National Institute of Health / National Cancer Institute:

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/artificial-sweeteners

Hope this is helpful :flowerforyou:
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Here is something I came across - a fact sheet from the National Institute of Health / National Cancer Institute:

government propoganda...immediately discredited...
  • nikbolok
    Options

government propoganda...immediately discredited...

Darn, I was just trying to be helpful :) still doesn't change my opinions! No artificials for me ;)
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I can't eat or drink anything with aspartame in it anyway, I can taste it and it's so gross.