Options
    What p!sses me off? OFFICE POLITICS.

Agreed.

Girl, Politics period!!
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    I don't care who you are, that's funny.

I know who you are even without a picture ;)
    Shhh. lol.
  • CiaLashelle
    CiaLashelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bad hair days

I have a feeling you hair could look any damn way it pleases and you would still look good!!
  • Wolf_
    Options
    Oh well, let's get in some Jell-O (is sugar free okay, or is that going to make me fat?).
    Is it wrong that your overwhelming snarkiness makes my pants tighter?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    When women b*tch about what other women wear at the gym.

Threads with too many quotes.

Threads with WAY too many gifs

Slow walking people.

When it rains so d*mn hard and so windy that an umbrella is useless.

When room mates eat my prepared meals.

The guys in the bathroom at clubs in London that hand you a paper towel after you're done taking a p*ss and then expect you to give them money for it.
  • PhoenixIsis
    Options
    Why did this upset you so? Blonde doesn't exist in human beings over the age of 25, with the exception of a very few (couple of hundred thousand) of the northern European genetic pool. That means, almost everyone with "blonde" hair dyes it. It's no different than dying your hair purple or blue (also impossible shades for humans). Why do you want blonde hair? Is it that you just like it or are you buying into some "blonde" fantasy?

If you just happen to like it, then ignore what others say and do your own thing! It seems like the person who made the comment really hit a raw nerve for you though, so it's something to think about.

And what do I find irritating? How overly sensitive many individuals are now-a-days! We all need to take a deep breath, smile, and move along. Not everyone is trying to offend other people; sometimes we just say stuff, and sometimes we just have different opinions.

Where did you get that idea???? If you're born blonde it isn't going to change to non-blonde once you're over 25 LOL. Never never never have met a born blonde that all of sudden turned brunette when he/she hit age 26 :p

What p*sses me off, dumb non-blondes!

Not really :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    That DIET soda actually makes you gain weight!!! Dafuq????

That people actually think this.

Stuck up snobs like this :)

The inability to understand context resulting in a blatant personal attack.

Sorry Hunny but wasn't your comment an attack towards people who believe it ! Wasn't an attack towards you just sayi g people that have answers like this piss me off :)

I'm assuming that first sentence is a question without the question mark. Misinformation existing that misinforms ignorant people isn't a personal attack. Being pissed off at that isn't a personal attack. Calling someone a "stuck up snob" is, though.

I'm truly sorry that people wanting to educate, question, and learn pisses you off. That doesn't even piss me off; it just makes me sad.

I'm sorry, I thought we are all here for the same thing, getting fit and support. yes this is a game and I have taken no offense until this point. I'm sorry you consider me "Ignorant" because I listened to the words of a DOCTOR who specializes in the field of bariatrics, almost every diet/fitness magazine I have ever read and my trainer at the gym. The point is Diet soda is used as a crutch to "Supplement" regular soda. People are drinking it thinking they are benefiting but there is no benefit. We should all drink water instead. No one here has got all up in arms about your indirect way of saying "YOU personally piss me off" so yes when you single out a single person it should be considered a personal attack. I think you can't handle a taste of your own medicine. the first person to call you out, you get all butthurt. If you don't like it don't open yourself up to it. PERIOD

Oh my.

But really, that whole exchange wasn't even to you... and ignorant isn't an "insult." If you don't know something, you are ignorant of it. I'm ignorant of many things; so are you. So is everyone.

I don't really care that you misunderstand me or think I'm butthurt (you must be new); and sorry, joking about the point of the thread =/= directly calling someone a "stuck up snob." But whatever.

Like I said, I don't care; I care more that you learn more about the things you believe. The "diet soda" studies are notoriously flawed in their publications in that they show a correlation between obesity and diet soda (ex: obese people drink diet soda to "save calories," but are still overeating; ex: Diet Soda may affect certain sugar cravings, resulting in people overeating sugar... it is the overeating, not the diet pop, resulting in obesity). Doctors are not flawless beings, and "second opinions" exist because of this; I understand you heard from someone who heard from someone (as in, you heard from your mom who heard from your doc), but even a doctor is not the end-all be-all to a scientific thought. Hence the "be your own advocate" side of things.

Oh well, let's get in some Jell-O (is sugar free okay, or is that going to make me fat?).
    . Didn't call you a stuck up snob sweetie I said stuck up snobs like this ;) I agree with her 100% and so will my friends an family you carry on drinking your diet soda toxins ;)
  • bpdai
    bpdai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate pricks, ungrateful children, bad parents...those that let their kids run the entire freaking store wreaking havoc upon all those around them and the parent just says, "Johnny, stop that. Come here Johnny." and the entire time not even looking at them.

THIS!!!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My children eating the food I specifically bought for my diet!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I don't care who you are, that's funny.

I know who you are even without a picture ;)
    Shhh. lol.

Hahahahha <3
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Seems we have that in common.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Didn't call you a stuck up snob sweetie I said stuck up snobs like this ;) I agree with her 100% and so will my friends an family you carry on drinking your diet soda toxins ;)

Teehee, that is still directly referring to me! Oh, and I only drink water and craft beer! I still know how to read more than one source though :)

:):):)
  • firstsip
    Options

Seems we have that in common.

:smokin: Come on over guys.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Didn't call you a stuck up snob sweetie I said stuck up snobs like this ;) I agree with her 100% and so will my friends an family you carry on drinking your diet soda toxins ;)

She wins. We are all doomed by the toxins.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Quite true! BEWARE THE CHEMICALS!!!! (or should I say Chemi-KILLS? dun Dun DUNNNNN!!!)
  • Vickyhill2012
    Vickyhill2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Facebook pisses me off :angry:
  • firstsip
    Options

That's alright... "Toxic" is my favorite Britney Spears song.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    That DIET soda actually makes you gain weight!!! Dafuq????

That people actually think this.

Stuck up snobs like this :)

The inability to understand context resulting in a blatant personal attack.

Sorry Hunny but wasn't your comment an attack towards people who believe it ! Wasn't an attack towards you just sayi g people that have answers like this piss me off :)

I'm assuming that first sentence is a question without the question mark. Misinformation existing that misinforms ignorant people isn't a personal attack. Being pissed off at that isn't a personal attack. Calling someone a "stuck up snob" is, though.

I'm truly sorry that people wanting to educate, question, and learn pisses you off. That doesn't even piss me off; it just makes me sad.

I'm sorry, I thought we are all here for the same thing, getting fit and support. yes this is a game and I have taken no offense until this point. I'm sorry you consider me "Ignorant" because I listened to the words of a DOCTOR who specializes in the field of bariatrics, almost every diet/fitness magazine I have ever read and my trainer at the gym. The point is Diet soda is used as a crutch to "Supplement" regular soda. People are drinking it thinking they are benefiting but there is no benefit. We should all drink water instead. No one here has got all up in arms about your indirect way of saying "YOU personally piss me off" so yes when you single out a single person it should be considered a personal attack. I think you can't handle a taste of your own medicine. the first person to call you out, you get all butthurt. If you don't like it don't open yourself up to it. PERIOD

Oh my.

But really, that whole exchange wasn't even to you... and ignorant isn't an "insult." If you don't know something, you are ignorant of it. I'm ignorant of many things; so are you. So is everyone.

I don't really care that you misunderstand me or think I'm butthurt (you must be new); and sorry, joking about the point of the thread =/= directly calling someone a "stuck up snob." But whatever.

Like I said, I don't care; I care more that you learn more about the things you believe. The "diet soda" studies are notoriously flawed in their publications in that they show a correlation between obesity and diet soda (ex: obese people drink diet soda to "save calories," but are still overeating; ex: Diet Soda may affect certain sugar cravings, resulting in people overeating sugar... it is the overeating, not the diet pop, resulting in obesity). Doctors are not flawless beings, and "second opinions" exist because of this; I understand you heard from someone who heard from someone (as in, you heard from your mom who heard from your doc), but even a doctor is not the end-all be-all to a scientific thought. Hence the "be your own advocate" side of things.

. Didn't call you a stuck up snob sweetie I said stuck up snobs like this ;) I agree with her 100% and so will my friends an family you carry on drinking your diet soda toxins ;)

Has anyone else noticed that when you scroll really fast through the quoted quotes, it makes a pretty cool looking pattern?

Just sayin'. :wink:
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    The fact that 3 of my friends have been banned from the forums in the past week over some really stupid *kitten*. Way to run off some really good people, mods.
  • Wolf_
    Options
    People who like Britney Spears.