• LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    people at the grocery store that pay with a check

srsly

People who type like this. ^^
  • GoneKona
    Options
    People who take pictures of themselves in the mirror and don't understand how a flash works....Missy!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    When people cut my cocaine with filler and then charge me the same price. *kitten*! And I can't even go to the cops. ='(

I ask for a complimentary hooker.

I ask for a disposable complimentary hooker, because being shorted makes me horny and angry.
    People who ask for complimentary hookers. WTF do I look like, Burger King??

If I'm spending that much money, i'd better have it my way.
  • GoneKona
    Options
    Jerkweed college students who saunter across the street while traffic backs up waiting on their hooka-smokin arses to get across the street!
  • GoneKona
    Options
    anybody talking or texting while driving. PUT THE DAMN PHONE DOWN AND DRIVE THE CAR, YOU NITWITS!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Judgmental people
    Homophobes
    Racists

I am sure there's more but can't think of them right now.
  • dasskinny
    Options
    The fact that i work out every day doing hot yoga, weights, mad cardio, fitness classes like spin, bootcamp, every day some times twice a day and still cant loose a FRICKIN POUND!!! I feel good , but seeing a change on the scale would give me the motivation to keep on it!
  • murphinchina
    Options
    My MIL who always calls to ask me dumb questions like "How's your weather?" Well, you live 5 mins away so look out your window you crazy biotttch! Also, they always plan family things and then when dh can't make it then they totally expect me to drop everything and attend. NOPE! If he doesn't go then I don't go! They make me nuts!

DH? What does the designated hitter, an American League anomaly, have to do with your family?

Text speak
    obscure abbreviations
    trying to explain to my HOT, 21 year old Chinese student why PinkOne is NOT a good choice for an "English name"
  • aditifoodie
    aditifoodie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    People who assume that I don't have brains coz i work in the food industry.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    My MIL who always calls to ask me dumb questions like "How's your weather?" Well, you live 5 mins away so look out your window you crazy biotttch! Also, they always plan family things and then when dh can't make it then they totally expect me to drop everything and attend. NOPE! If he doesn't go then I don't go! They make me nuts!

DH? What does the designated hitter, an American League anomaly, have to do with your family?

Text speak
    obscure abbreviations
    trying to explain to my HOT, 21 year old Chinese student why PinkOne is NOT a good choice for an "English name"

LOL! It actually means dear husband or darling husband or ****kkhead husband. Take your pick. :laugh:
  • PhoenixIsis
    Options
    People that b!tch because a parent sent their sick kid to school. You know what? sometimes parents can't afford sick days. Sometimes parents are living paycheck to paycheck and that 8 hours lost means no food, or no heat, or no electricity. Have some bloody compassion. The person that was b!tching about this is a stay at home mom and a very grand house, with 1 child that isn't in school (or any activity at all for that matter so mom doesn't have to leave the house). Grow up, realize that not everyone has rich husbands so they can stay home and make puppies all day. So there are sick kids at school, sucks that your kid gets everything that comes down the pipe, suck it up princess!

You shouldn't send your child sick to school. Its not healthy for the child or other children around them, I would assume that is negligence. You decided to have a child so you need to take care of that child when he/she is ill, poor or not.
  • Qos_
    Qos_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bull**** of any kind, just man up and be real!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    cyclists who ride two abreast chatting, oblivious to how the queue of cars behind them grows
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    People that have conversations in the above person threads not giving other people a turn you selfish *kitten* ;)
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Passive aggressiveness
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    People that don't know the difference between the 'Reply' and 'Quote' buttons on MFP...or people that can't put their reply in the right spot so you can't tell where the quote ends and their reply begins...
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    And women that call their husbands "DH' on MFP...just type "husband" and quit being lazy...
  • PhoenixIsis
    Options
    People who think you just need your sound off a cell phone in the movies to be polite but still go messing around with their cell phones, the light from it bothers those around you as well! Just turn the dang thing off and put it away.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Not being able to have sexy time or squat like a beast because Mother Nature hates you
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have serious issues with hearing people eat. I have to have the radio or tv on to cover it up. Especially when they smack their lips, slurp, and suck their teeth. I get anxiety.