How many times a week do you and your partner

Options

Replies

• kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I love my waffles every sunday night.

Even better when we sneak some in on a work night.

and then there is the hot steamy ones after a few drinks on a friday night if we have not had to much to drink and we pass out before we make the batter.....:blushing:
  • fatboymax
    Options
    I have been married so long waffle making seems like a chore. Making waffles used to be fun.. wow what a downer!
  • staciarose13
    staciarose13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We only see each other 4 days a week...so we probably make waffles 5-6 times a week. It's wonderful.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    let's say I'm not getting enough waffles as I should. I want more waffles than my bf. Is that normal? :P
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wife works 8-5 six days a week, and 6-10 two days a week. I work 2-10 5 days a week, and have Monday and Tuesdays off. Those are the nights she works 6-10. We only have 2 nights a month off together. She used to love waffles, especially belgian with whipped cream. We have been married 11 years and together 13 years. I get the feeling anymore she is eihter too tired for waffles or she just doesn't like how I cook the waffles anymore. She is a great waffle maker, just seems like she don't like waffles much anymore. Probably got tired of my waffles. I'm sure it's my fault she doesn't seem interested in my waffles anymore. Even if I can't have her waffles, I still will keep her forever. She is my only waffle cook.
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Plenty of squirty cream in the fridge ... but no waffles for a veeeery loooong time ...:sad:
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    My fiance made whole grain waffles...they were pretty awesome. But they fell apart in the middle in the waffle maker. I was trying to make him put blue berries in there, but he didn't want to. He said that the batter wouldn't hold up with the blue berries. We recently started using that butter spray stuff to keep things lubed in there. I still want to try it with blueberries, though. Man, I want some waffles now. with whipped cream and bananas and strawberries.
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I wonder if my applying syrup pre-maturely effects our waffle enjoying frequency.

This made me spray my water all over the computer!!!
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I used to be short-order cook. I made waffles for a party of eight.
    Then they ordered omlettes, bacon and pancakes.
    Don't be hating.
    whatisthis.png?1279984029
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Wife works 8-5 six days a week, and 6-10 two days a week. I work 2-10 5 days a week, and have Monday and Tuesdays off. Those are the nights she works 6-10. We only have 2 nights a month off together. She used to love waffles, especially belgian with whipped cream. We have been married 11 years and together 13 years. I get the feeling anymore she is eihter too tired for waffles or she just doesn't like how I cook the waffles anymore. She is a great waffle maker, just seems like she don't like waffles much anymore. Probably got tired of my waffles. I'm sure it's my fault she doesn't seem interested in my waffles anymore. Even if I can't have her waffles, I still will keep her forever. She is my only waffle cook.

You're sweet. : )
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I want to try this different kind of waffle maker where you flip it over and use the other side. She won't let me, and keeps saying she isn't into that kind of waffles :sad:

Some people are just more comfortable with old traditions, but don't give up on her, she'll come around!

If she will just try them, I think she will like those kind of waffles a lot!

Be aware some get burnt when using a hotter more moden waffle maker.
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I wonder if my applying syrup pre-maturely effects our waffle enjoying frequency.

This made me spray my water all over the computer!!!

Love this!! LOL
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    All these married folks who dont get thier waffles often are making me not want to get married. I love waffles! I need my waffles. All women need waffles!
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    i cant remember the last time i had waffles
  • leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    Waffles? Oh, my, a long time coming. But oh so worth it!!! Morning noon and night. And repeat!
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Make Waffles?

I's say we have waffles maybe once a month, is all. Once you get old and married your waffle eating slows down.

I make waffles for my husband once a week. He wakes up at 430 for work and leaves the house by 5, works 6-6, so I make a large batch at the beginning of his work week and freeze them so he doesn't have to worry about doing anything but putting them in the toaster. So he gets waffles 4 times a week.
  • leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    All these married folks who dont get thier waffles often are making me not want to get married. I love waffles! I need my waffles. All women need waffles!

You said it!! All women NEED and WANT waffles!!
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Ther are times when I make waffles everyday by myself, but it's so much more fulfilling to make waffles with my man! I tried making waffles with a newer iron and it dended up ruining it all! Now we're trying to get back to that place where we both fully enjoy making waffles together. I'll never try a new iron again!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I've been having waffles alone lately :( its been a few weeks since I've made waffles with somebody.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Make Waffles?

I's say we have waffles maybe once a month, is all. Once you get old and married your waffle eating slows down.

I make waffles for my husband once a week. He wakes up at 430 for work and leaves the house by 5, works 6-6, so I make a large batch at the beginning of his work week and freeze them so he doesn't have to worry about doing anything but putting them in the toaster. So he gets waffles 4 times a week.

TOASTER?!?! That must burn like hell!