any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options

Replies

• toni_may
    Options
    I eat 1200 calories a day if anyone would like to add me! :) lost a stone so far in 3 weeks.
    Weigh day again on Monday!
  • aprilmorel
    Options
    Add me!
  • michelleclardy
    michelleclardy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend, I have been looking for people that are motivated to lose weight :-) I eat less calories, please add me!!
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ive been on here close to a week and im at 1200 as well :)
    ... some days im working on eating more to get to that mark but other days i do fine with it... and always find ways to add in lots of fun stuff, haha
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I do. Don't be shy to add. I lost 12 pounds already in about 6 weeks.
  • richfieldgirl
    richfieldgirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today's my first day and I'm a 1200 calorie gal. Right now its 4pm and I'm hungry so I think I ate too much earlier in the day. I'm learning...
  • Knicolay2
    Knicolay2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! I'm Kristen. I just signed up today and saw your post. I would love to keep in touch. I'm not sure how to use the site yet, so going to spend some time looking through it. Keep in touch with me! I am 1200 calories, and looking to lose around 35-40 lbs. I was researching weight watchers online but came across this sight and figured I'd give it a shot. Looking forward to your reply! :smile:
  • davali20012002
    Options
    1200 here!!!!!! Always looking for new friends!!!!!
  • kolmschenk77
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost over 100 lbs on 1200 cals or less.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    haha I lost 71 pounds doing 1200 calories so far how much did you guys lose? when I get to my goal weight which is 48 pounds to go I will lose a total of 125 pounds eating 1200 calories. thank you very much.

I'd chuck in some strength training if I was you. Very fast weight loss= a load of loose skin. You may struggle on 1200 a day though. Just saying....
  • madzzzzzzz
    Options
    i have the same goal! feel free to add me ! I only put on weight because of med's and i was still going to the gym 6 days a week and eating 100% healthy. so unfair :(
  • healthy_fit_me
    healthy_fit_me Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im eating about 1200/day and exercising on top of that
  • CyndiKramer
    Options
    I agree, I am a trainer too. And eating to little has never worked for me long term. But people really do need to just figure it out for themselves. I know some folks who have been doing 1200 for a long time and it works for them. It just doesn't work for me. It's really a personal choice. I say why not try a whole bunch of paths to wellness to see which one feels right..
  • sandoozer
    Options
    Hey! I'm 1200 calories and under, pretty new to the site but so far its been great! Definitely add me if you like :)
  • lroxey
    lroxey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I use the bar code scanner religiously it takes all the guess work out and the looking for foods. it took me awile before i knew about it so just thought i would tell you about it
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Add me! As you can see from the ticker, 1200 works for me! Im usually at 1200 or less and ive been here since june 28th of 2012. I love to cook also, and have a low calorie blog, that I DO NOT use ANY low fat or fat free products in my cooking (unless its something easy, like canned milk and it doesnt effect the flavor!) So check me out, and my blog is on my profile!

~Heather
  • alijaxfp
    alijaxfp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been on 1200 since I started Jan. 2, I exercise so I'm allowed 1450...I find that if I eat 1200 or less, I don't lose! So frustrating!! I like to lose it all fast then maintain, so I've been really discouraged lately. I finally started eating 1350-1400 and lost a pound. I think it's a mind thing for me, I have to force myself to eat a bowl of cereal at night so I'll get over 1200.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I eat around 1200ish! Lost 20lbs in 6 months eating 1200 calories/day and exercising ! Anyone can add me :)
  • tems78
    tems78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1200 A DAY here, thats without my workout. Been logging in consistently for about a week one. Hoping it gets better. Add me anyone and we can motivate each other.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I am not a girl but I am a huge proponent of eating as few calories as possible to get fat loss over with ASAP. Up until today I was eating 900/day.

I-Dont-Like-This-GIF_zps19bef977.gif